Forums

Account Banned But Why?

rampapadoksan

Hi everyone, especially the ones who can help me.

I had an account since the first day game launched at Europe and i played the game nearly every day for 2 years.

Then a few months ago, i couldn't login.

When i asked the reason, they told me that a 3rd party software was used with my account.

I told them i didn't (because i really didn't use any) and they told me that if i do it again, they ban the account permanently.

I opened the game and played for one day and the other day my account was permanently banned.

I am like begging the admins to open it but they respond the same, that they can't.

I lost my 2 years of time, work, memories.

I told them i would do anything to open my account but there is no help that i can get.

Please someone help me.

On 25/04/2018 at 6:33 PM, rampapadoksan said:

Hi everyone, especially the ones who can help me.

I had an account since the first day game launched at Europe and i played the game nearly every day for 2 years.

Then a few months ago, i couldn't login.

When i asked the reason, they told me that a 3rd party software was used with my account.

I told them i didn't (because i really didn't use any) and they told me that if i do it again, they ban the account permanently.

I opened the game and played for one day and the other day my account was permanently banned.

I am like begging the admins to open it but they respond the same, that they can't.

I lost my 2 years of time, work, memories.

I told them i would do anything to open my account but there is no help that i can get.

Please someone help me.

Do you Share account with anyone?
Do you play other games that you use 3rd party Software. and at the time of your ban was that program running.

did you use BNSbuddy? and went on sharing your DPS meter to everyone you met. and got reported.

did you had any modding on your Client?

did you use autoclicker/macro

There should be an explanation of why you got banned, and only you know, They don't just banning people out of boredom. 

Everyone that gets banned in any game always says I didn't do anything. I mean you gotta admit it, it's true :HajoonLaugh:

Anyway, no one in Forums can help you with this kind of problem, and Forum administrators can't help you either, the best they will do is, link you to Blade and Soul Support Page

That's the only thing we can do too.

5 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Do you Share account with anyone?
Do you play other games that you use 3rd party Software. and at the time of your ban was that program running.

did you use BNSbuddy? and went on sharing your DPS meter to everyone you met. and got reported.

did you had any modding on your Client?

did you use autoclicker/macro

There should be an explanation of why you got banned, and only you know, They don't just banning people out of boredom. 

Everyone that gets banned in any game always says I didn't do anything. I mean you gotta admit it, it's true :HajoonLaugh:

Anyway, no one in Forums can help you with this kind of problem, and Forum administrators can't help you either, the best they will do is, link you to Blade and Soul Support Page

That's the only thing we can do too.

Well i haven't use any clickers,macros, i wasn't playing another game and i don't even know what is BnsBuddy.

There is just one thing i can say, my laptop was infected by some virus i don't know and i had to format it. But can any virus do it, i don't know.

I wrote too many times to support, they just say i did something but they can't tell what i did.

How can i correct myself if i don't know what i did?

Archived