Semester finished, what now?

Milleinia

Does anyone know if story, new chara or anything will be coming out for summer? I'm kind of in a gaming rut where I'm not really sure what to play, so I'm checking out if any mmos are releasing anything new or if I should just go replay my console games. Might buy God of War but not really sure, since I can just watch my bf play.

Not sure about summer, but 2 weeks from now a new end game raid is gonna be released - well but it's end game so probably you won't get to touch it anyway. You can come back then for some bikini event... New classes are nowhere in the horizon. but by the time summer comes, maybe we'd have new story. I don't know.

Not related:

Dude (or Gal), GOW is a very good game from what I've heard. 

Or you can do what I did. Buy Witcher 3 Wild Hunt + Expansions. Preferably if you read the novels first to get maximum enjoyment out of the game. Witcher 3 Wild Hunt + 2 expansions are the best 80 USD I've ever spent. I clocked out about over 230 hours on my first playthrough of the main campaign and expansions on hardest difficulty (not that hard actually.) The writing is so good that even the side quests have good writings on them. 

You can play on lower difficulties and just chill through the story, or you play the hardest difficulty for some actual challenge. Anyway, if you haven't played Witcher 3 Wild Hunt you seriously are missing out on one of the greatest games of the current generation.

Many have said. and I wholeheartedly agree with them, that the game ruins it for them. Like no game is gonna feel good now... Because Witcher 3 sets the bar so high.

Well I don't really care too much for mini events, those are usually just a "grind this" or play this mode and get stuff etc. Also I've never played the witcher series, never took time to invest in it. GoW is fun but I'm not sure if I want to buy it myself, I've played it a few times and it's fun, but I don't know if I want to play it through. I also normally play hack n slashes, rpgs, and sometimes adventure or strategy games. I'm  waiting on news for Cyberpunk 2077 and anything upcoming, but I haven't seen anything interesting and it looks like all the mmos I play aren't releasing anything new that I would like (a new chara, new, new story etc) I can't do much with just end game raids.

Archived