Anyone Feel Like Drops In Events & Klondrak is Terrible?

Alanstar

I have only missed a single day in this automation event, but yet I only managed to get 2 princess cannonballs since the start of the event. Starting to feel like I am being punished in someway because no matter what I try, I just can't get a princess cannonball. As for Klondrak Dungeon that I been playing non-stop since it has been released, I never seen a single Elite Klondrak Treasure at all, this is leaving me frustrated and beyond destress because I being left behind due to bad RNG, not due to laziness or lack of money.

1 hour ago, Alanstar said:

I have only missed a single day in this automation event, but yet I only managed to get 2 princess cannonballs since the start of the event. Starting to feel like I am being punished in someway because no matter what I try, I just can't get a princess cannonball. As for Klondrak Dungeon that I been playing non-stop since it has been released, I never seen a single Elite Klondrak Treasure at all, this is leaving me frustrated and beyond destress because I being left behind due to bad RNG, not due to laziness or lack of money.

To get Elite Klondrak Treasure Chest Doesn't involve any RNG. it's rewarded by how much damage you did, Normal Chest by lowest damage, Premium for decent, And Elite for High Damage and x2 Chests for last hit. If you unable to get Elite, It's Because your Dps is not high enough.

As for Event, It's RNG, i do on 8 alts everyday, since release i was getting 4-5 Cannonballs a day, But lately only 1 or 2 a day. It's all down to RNG. And besides, Cannons are an extra way to reward you if you are lucky to get one. The Main Chest from the event is given by doing Dungeon to everyone. 

4 hours ago, Alanstar said:

for elite chest, you need to do around 15% dmg on the dragon. premium chest i think its between 7% and 15% or something like that. that's as far as i've seen with my character.

as for the cannonball, it helps having many alts with this event. but i'm probably the same as you, i have barely 2 alts and have seen a maximum of 4 cannonballs so far,

@Alastar Don't feel bad if you don't get the Elite chests. It's not as great as you might think. Yeah, maybe the droprate for gems could be better from elite but as for materials the only difference between Elite and Premium chests are that Elite chest gives possibly few more Healing Tonics. Yes, you read right, Healing Tonics. Worth it, right?

The inside of the boxes is that underwhelms me. You join to do Koldrak for 10 minutes or so just to get 2 Scales and some Soulstone Crystals and maybe with good luck 2 Moonstone Crystals, Elysian Crystals or Sacred Crystals.

On 24/04/2018 at 7:26 PM, Alanstar said:

being left behind due to bad RNG, not due to laziness or lack of money.

Nothing you can do about rng, it's gonna do what it's gonna do. I only got 3 as well on my gunner while on my FM i have gotten like 7. The cannonballs is meant to be an extra, so the low drop rate is reflective of that.

As for the dragon box, it's dps based.

11 hours ago, Alanstar said:

I just got another one... that makes 3 in grand total during the WHOLE event.

what did you get from cannon ? Aransu orb or Hive queen wing box ?

-----

Sometime i wonder.. why does the cannonball have to be RNG it when the cannon where we use it also have RNG >-<

7 - Sacred Oils
5 - Pet Pod
7 - Bravery Coin Box
4 - Wing Box
5 - Grace Stone
3 - Aransu orb
5 - Gems

So far, Still 5 days to go though. Having a lot of alts helps, Sadly Grace Stones/Pet Pods not Account bound, so will be rotting on alts, until they become account bound :X

Cannonball drops are all RNG. Having more alts help. Ironically, my alts have better rate of cannonball drop than my main :/

About Koldrak's elite chest, you need to deal at least 14% damage of total HP on that boss. It depends on how many high DPSers in your raid that can compete with you in term of DPS. A trick to get Elite box is join Koldrake at 5-10s left on the raid timer, so it will greatly reduce the number of participants. Be careful, though, cuz you may end up soloing this raid.

I say the Elite box doesn't worth the risk. Aside from higher chance to get a Garnet (how much higher? 1%?), it doesn't give anything noticeable.

8 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

So far, Still 5 days to go though. Having a lot of alts helps, Sadly Grace Stones/Pet Pods not Account bound, so will be rotting on alts, until they become account bound :X

Since the next update is delayed, I think the event will be extended by one more weeks?

29 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

Since the next update is delayed, I think the event will be extended by one more weeks?

Hmm, not sure about that, Need to ask Jonathan on Twitter, Unless they wrote it somewhere that it's getting Extended, but as far as I know, nope.

17 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Hmm, not sure about that, Need to ask Jonathan on Twitter, Unless they wrote it somewhere that it's getting Extended, but as far as I know, nope.

We’ll be extending Daily Dash, login rewards, and the Automaton Assault event until the new release date, to ensure there’s no gap created by this delay, but will not be extending Legend Mode, Inventor’s Jackpot, or any Hongmoon Store offerings. 

Here you go.

Archived