Brilliant Moonwater Keys.

Ludicium

Just want to check before I spend hours farming for weapon skins and in case I'm going insane, there's currently no method of getting this Brilliant Moonwater Keys right?

It's not available in the F10, not sold on F5 (despite being tradable), not craftable with Radiant Ring profession and.. I'm not sure if I'm not missing any other potential methods.

I think the only method to get them now is to do moonwater dailyquests and the droprate is like 0,1%?...And there won't be any other method in the future like just adding them for naryucoins in the dragon express like the others keys. They said they won't do this...for whatever reasons:HongWhat:

Ah and our community manager said in a stream "You can make a twink and get it" or something like that...Yeah they actually play the game... ;''')

So good luck with farming old content for hours...:HajoonHappy:

I love this game, but there are so many little things they just could add, which wouldn't hurt them and which would make some things way easier and better :')

Haha, yeah, I thought so XD and I also saw those threads about said events. Quite lovely -^^-  I guess it's time to farm those lockboxes. 

Thank you though.

There's so many oversights in the game that, sadly, I'd think the player base are split in between: ones who get annoyed and voice out, and ones who just go "it's NC, this type of stuff is normal and is no longer a surprise". Quite sad tbh, but, oh well.

10 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Brilliant moonwater keys should have been added to Dragon Express. However, NCWest refuses doing so, hoping to force frustrated players who want Moonwater weapon skins to buy keys from F10.

The thing is that, unless I'm blind, you can't even purchase the keys from F10 (you can only purchase Hongmoon Brilliant keys) XD
But yeah, it does suck that they won't add something like this to the dragon express.

• NCSOFT

Thanks for bringing up this concern Ludicium! I'll speak with the team to see what can be done about the lack of Brilliant Moonwater Keys.

On 4/22/2018 at 6:53 AM, RyVerseLy said:

Ah and our community manager said in a stream "You can make a twink and get it" or something like that...Yeah they actually play the game... ;''')

I unfortunately misread the question and thought it was about Hongmoon Brilliant Keys... 

Brilliant Moon-water

Hong-moon Brilliant

:JinsoyunPale: 

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Liinxy:

Thanks for bringing up this concern Ludicium! I'll speak with the team to see what can be done about the lack of Brilliant Moonwater Keys.

The Problem with the unavailability of Moonwater Briliant Keys was adressed in german forum a few weeks ago too.

@Liinxy thats strange, why no one of the community manager / staff reply on german forums but here in the english forum?

It happend quite often that problems in german forum keept unanswered while same problems in english forum get answerd.

For me it looks like german forums wont be taken serious.

Even if we are able to get Moonwater keys, the other issue is the Weapon Showroom; it cannot store weapon skins that come from weapon boxes asking for Moonwater keys.

On 4/23/2018 at 2:29 PM, Liinxy said:

I unfortunately misread the question and thought it was about Hongmoon Brilliant Keys... 

Brilliant Moon-water

Hong-moon Brilliant

:JinsoyunPale: 

Maybe you can blame Jonathan for not correcting you. You read the question out loud, word for word. I'm surprised he too didn't catch that. And no, he doesn't get an "out" just because he was doing the event dungeon when you were reading the question out loud.

Archived