When will you finally fix tower of infinity?

Czahariusz

As above, I wanted to ask why tower of infinity bots havent been fixed yet.

Firstly, they ignore targeting immunity like warlock's sanctum move 3 or his 2 excape. It seems almost as if bots doesn't realise there is sucha feature in the game. After I use my target immunity skills, they just dont give a flying ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it and keep CCing me like it didnt even exist. 

Secondly, and that concerns all pvp, not only bots, KFM class. There is a skill that inflicts daze AFTER konockback. Thing is, that daze comes in even if i have my 2nd move sanctum put on the ground and I dont leave it even afer inflicted knockback. Let me remind you how sanctum works. "Sanctum for 10 sec, Resists Stun, Daze, Knock Down, Party members inside sanctum" I dont care that daze is inflicted after knockback, its still a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING DAZE, that should be resisted by sanctum, instead of lying on the ground for 3 seconds. This one, is a total bullshit.

Finally, I wanted to focus infinity tower bots, and expecially their gear. They all seem to have seraph weapon, which procs incredebly fast. I also have been using seraph weapon as a wl, back before raven, and I did not remember it stacking more than 4 times. Why the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, then, bots have already seraph passive stacked up before i can finish my combo? Do they have increased chance for getting a stack? This ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ should not be existant. Expecially with Force Master bots whereas they cant seem to be able to do a proper combo or anything. Instead they just stall the round, as long as possible. The exact same thing goes to an Assasin bot. They get in stealth and just sit in there, not doing anything, just to extend battle time. May I ask, why is it this way? Can't you make a bot that uses stealth occasionally, while fighting most of the time normally, given the fact that the class has the tools to do that? Not to mention every bot reaction time is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing unhuman, mostly because we are limited by ping issues and server stability (which is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ btw), while bots can react to a skill that casts instantly and hits the target in 0,5 sec.

Playing ToI with ping 160 provided by the game, is simply a nightmare. For example, imagine you cast a skill that will hit the target after he rolls back from his F, but with the ping the bot already casts resists or block and whole combo is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed by an anchor. I am able to go 80f with my gear, but only if I am very lucky. I can get 2 des in a row and just burst them, but i also can get 2 sins in a row and rise by only 10 floors total.

FYI i was ranked gold in arena and silver in bg without pvp gear, so I know a thing or two about pvp.

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:49 AM, Czahariusz said:

Firstly, they ignore targeting immunity like warlock's sanctum move 3 or his 2 excape. It seems almost as if bots doesn't realise there is sucha feature in the game. After I use my target immunity skills, they just dont give a flying ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it and keep CCing me like it didnt even exist. 

Secondly, and that concerns all pvp, not only bots, KFM class. There is a skill that inflicts daze AFTER konockback. Thing is, that daze comes in even if i have my 2nd move sanctum put on the ground and I dont leave it even afer inflicted knockback. Let me remind you how sanctum works. "Sanctum for 10 sec, Resists Stun, Daze, Knock Down, Party members inside sanctum" I dont care that daze is inflicted after knockback, its still a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING DAZE, that should be resisted by sanctum, instead of lying on the ground for 3 seconds. This one, is a total bullshit.

Finally, I wanted to focus infinity tower bots, and expecially their gear. They all seem to have seraph weapon, which procs incredebly fast. I also have been using seraph weapon as a wl, back before raven, and I did not remember it stacking more than 4 times. Why the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, then, bots have already seraph passive stacked up before i can finish my combo? Do they have increased chance for getting a stack? This ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ should not be existant. Expecially with Force Master bots whereas they cant seem to be able to do a proper combo or anything. Instead they just stall the round, as long as possible. The exact same thing goes to an Assasin bot. They get in stealth and just sit in there, not doing anything, just to extend battle time. May I ask, why is it this way? Can't you make a bot that uses stealth occasionally, while fighting most of the time normally, given the fact that the class has the tools to do that? Not to mention every bot reaction time is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing unhuman, mostly because we are limited by ping issues and server stability (which is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ btw), while bots can react to a skill that casts instantly and hits the target in 0,5 sec.

Playing ToI with ping 160 provided by the game, is simply a nightmare. For example, imagine you cast a skill that will hit the target after he rolls back from his F, but with the ping the bot already casts resists or block and whole combo is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed by an anchor. I am able to go 80f with my gear, but only if I am very lucky. I can get 2 des in a row and just burst them, but i also can get 2 sins in a row and rise by only 10 floors total.

FYI i was ranked gold in arena and silver in bg without pvp gear, so I know a thing or two about pvp.

Thank you someone else noticed this as well. I posted something about this in the bug reports a little while ago saying the same thing.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, Bluehog said:

Warlocks Sanctum Move 3: The non-targeting skills does not function correctly in ToI and BG. This is particular obvious when you fight the summoner and blade dancer. When fighting the summoner the second the cat gets in range of you. Even when you have Sanctum down. The cat just runs right in there ignore the skill altogether. The blade dancer will grab you out of Sanctum like its not even there as well.

This wasn't a issue prior the update with the Automaton where now referring back to the summoner. When you dropped Sanctum. The cat would just sit there waiting cuz it couldn't target you. The Blade Dancer would just stand there letting you hit it and spinning without doing other skills cuz they couldn't target you while in Sanctum-Move 3. Pretty sure the skill is bugged otherwise, if this was intended (which I highly doubt it). There was no notification of the changes to this skill. And it is practically useless to have.

On 4/22/2018 at 12:49 PM, Czahariusz said:

If you knew a thing or two about pvp you would know TOI was designed to be difficult and the weapon procs are part of that.

Asside of the issue you described which is correct, the bots have major flaws and behave a specific way under certain conditions. you need to use that to your advantage, helps a lot when you fight assasins.

Not to menbtion we already got a TOI nerf pre 90f.

Archived