FIRE parse

Ultimazs

9 hours ago, Evild4nte said:

Probably coz of the animation lock, which eats time. My parse went up by 50k+ when disabling it. At least with short cd soul.

Interesting point. Did you try that after the unload buff? I would think that you'd want to use it since it gives 3 explosive rounds to use. I'll try it myself later.

vor 56 Minuten schrieb Racingwind:

Interesting point. Did you try that after the unload buff? I would think that you'd want to use it since it gives 3 explosive rounds to use. I'll try it myself later.

I tried it a week ago, when i finally switched to short soul. It was with limitless badge,

Assuming that is still suck a bit with short soul, because i always played long soul b4, the dps went up from 500k to 550k.

On 2018-05-03 at 9:25 AM, Evild4nte said:

I tried it a week ago, when i finally switched to short soul. It was with limitless badge,

Assuming that is still suck a bit with short soul, because i always played long soul b4, the dps went up from 500k to 550k.

I tested it and it's a 40k DPS decrease for me. Spend too much time in dead time, where I can't do anything but auto attack. Granted I don't have aransu yet, but that shouldn't matter too much. Not sure how it was a 50k dps increase for you. I also have short CD soul and limitless badge, just raven 9.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Racingwind:

I tested it and it's a 40k DPS decrease for me. Spend too much time in dead time, where I can't do anything but auto attack. Granted I don't have aransu yet, but that shouldn't matter too much. Not sure how it was a 50k dps increase for you. I also have short CD soul and limitless badge, just raven 9.

unknown.png

Archived