maystro

I am lost I need some help :/

maystro   

Hey guys, so i got a beast rig i play all recent games ultra settings with a solid 100+ fps except Blade and Soul once in dungeons my fps keeps dropping below 30 every few seconds during all the fight even if i hide everyone and lower the graphics.

So i got an i7-8700k cpu and a gtx 1080ti gpu, a 2k 1ms gaming  monitor 165hz with a G-sync for even a smoother gameplay i play with 2560x1440 resolution, if someone can guide me to what to do to get at least a solid 60fps in BNS

I saw a video on Youtube of a guy playing with a stable 60fps i messaged him he told me he has a lower gear than me and he plays max settings.. So i have no idea where the issue is here.. 

If you are running 64bit then try running at 32bit.

Other than that, it's the game bad optimization due to old engine (unreal 3 is maybe 10 year old now) that is at fault.

Also you can look up bnsbuddy. It forces the game to use all the cores of your cpu instead of just 1 core like default, which gives you extra fps.

Kogaruh   
3 hours ago, maystro said:

i will try this for sure thanks

You need to fix the nvidia profile for BnS...
They never bothered fixing it.

Use Nvidia profile Inspector to add the client using absolute path.
And delete the profile called Client.exe.
Should do the trick ;)

MantisxD   

On youtube just look for bns optimization and try things you find there that might help a bit. However this game is made on old and realy crappy engine so dont expect a perfect performance.