MSP recruit disappered?

schupunk

Because it is kinda out dated to the current patch, everyone gets a full set of msp ss by free from quest, and there is no point to waste time on farming those. But sometimes I still see people running just for fun and challenge stage 6, look for that.

On the last patch they added 2 new daily challenge quests that are available everyday and are pretty easy. The reason some people still did MSP was mostly to complete their daily challenge, since its rewards are not needed or not good considering the time spent.

2 hours ago, The Hepta K said:

everyone gets a full set of msp ss by free from quest, and there is no point to waste time on farming those

I think you misunderstood my point, free soul shiels are nothing unless adding more shields  to fix them, then you may get extra 1000 def, 1000 block, 2000 crits, 20000 hp... etc. I fixed 6,7,8 and 5 with the salvaged ones, and I still need to fix or replace some of 1,2,3,4 and maybe 5 and 6 again.

and I see so many other players fresh made chars soul shields that are needed to be fixed as well.

2 hours ago, Neog said:

since its rewards are not needed or not good considering the time spent.

I don't understand, The rewards are really good, I thought adding more soul shields on other soul shields was the soul shield way of upgrading that costs almost nothing, 90 silvers for each fusion.

2 hours ago, schupunk said:

I think you misunderstood my point, free soul shiels are nothing unless adding more shields  to fix them, then you may get extra 1000 def, 1000 block, 2000 crits, 20000 hp... etc. I fixed 6,7,8 and 5 with the salvaged ones, and I still need to fix or replace some of 1,2,3,4 and maybe 5 and 6 again.

and I see so many other players fresh made chars soul shields that are needed to be fixed as well.

Honestly, the boosts aren't amazing... and most classes (with some exceptions) go to full Raven Soul Shield after anyways.

But, if you do plan on boosting your MSP Soul Shield (which, well... if you plan on doing BT, you're pretty much going to have to unless you're being carried), don't worry as much about fusing MSP shields together. Instead, focus on getting Critical Soul Shield Primers and fusing those to your MSP set (or any set above for that matter). The small boosts you get for fusing soul shields together is nice and all (and you can actually do it after regardless), but you're much better off with most classes to boost your Critical Rate to as close to (higher than) 50% as possible. It'll do a lot for your DPS if you do more critical hits than just fusing a MSP SS with another MSP SS.

If you're in Soul Wardens, you're in good shape, since you can make Soul Shield Primer Bases relatively cheap, then trade them into the Dragon Express for the type you want. For the MSP set (and probably Raven as well), make Silverfrost Artesenal Soul Shield Primer Bases, then trade them in for Silverfrost Artesenal Critical Soul Shield Primers. If you're not a Soul Warden, you can go to Khanda Vihar and buy the lesser Silverfrost Crafted Critical Soul Shield Primers... which will still do the job (and I think they're cheaper to buy than on Marketplace).

8 hours ago, Sayk said:

Point is none cares to upgrade msp shields anymore. Is just a short time use till you get bt and vt next.

I guess this is the difference between newbies and old players

Newbis don't know how to do BT or VT, and never seen or done 3 star dungeons

Newbies fix everything they see then try to move on, giving less burdens to other players, when joining.

fine fine then I will also have to walk around with the broken shields. It is too bad that I have to stop upgrading at this point.

My chars start to dance with the bosses in 1 and 2 star dungeons, not become one or two shot materials.

6 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

If you're in Soul Wardens, you're in good shape, since you can make Soul Shield Primer Bases relatively cheap,

I dont know how to do raise my guild points, except i have a feeling that you have to keep making keys or uniform or something useless with lots of golds.

you don't need to explain this anymore, I will try to ask this in other thread, when I am ready someday, right now, thinking about it gives me a headache,

Archived