Forums

[News] Eternal Night Release Delay

on post; "We’ll be extending Daily Dash, login rewards, and the Automaton Assault event until the new release date,..."but will not be extending Legend Mode, Inventor’s Jackpot, or any Hongmoon Store offerings. "

Edited by Nomade13
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Pimboli said:

I haven't reached the final stage of my jackpot, am I still gonna be able to open it every 10 hours till May 9 ?

Thanks for answer. :)

As long as you have it claimed From F10 to your inventory/vault You will be able to keep opening as intended till stage 10 even after May 9, however, The item will appear in antique as "Expired Item" And same on the item it self will say "Expired" However you will still be able to keep opening till you reach Stage 10, Since it appears in Antique list, it's very easy to accidently to get rid of it, So be sure not to do that. But other then that what they mean is you won't be able to obtain jackpot from may 2nd if you havent obtained it yet.

R.I.P Legends Mode tho, Haven't done it once, And it seems by Rankings in Legends Mode, Not many People have done it either ^^

Edited by SayhaSeer
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

As long as you have it claimed From F10 to your inventory/vault You will be able to keep opening as intended till stage 10 even after May 9, however, The item will appear in antique as "Expired Item" And same on the item it self will say "Expired" However you will still be able to keep opening till you reach Stage 10, Since it appears in Antique list, it's very easy to accidently to get rid of it, So be sure not to do that. But other then that what they mean is you won't be able to obtain jackpot from may 2nd if you havent obtained it yet.

R.I.P Legends Mode tho, Haven't done it once, And it seems by Rankings in Legends Mode, Not many People have done it either ^^

Thanks so much SayhaSeer. :)

• Like 1