what do i do

Amioah

I finished the story and ended with level 55 hm 8 and i purchased hollow accessories and upgraded my weapon to stage 5 and done a few dailies. i have no idea what to do now and how to level and whatsoever so please help me.

Hm, it depends on what class, but ultimately, you'd want to work on (listed from most important to least) upgrading your weapon, getting your soul and mystic badges, getting legendary accessories from your dungeons/raids, upgrading your soul, upgrading/replacing your MSP soulshield with Raven/BT soulshield, and upgrading your pet.

If you let us know what class and element you're running, we could tailor the answers more towards you instead of it being so general/broad.

Ok, in that case, you'll want to make sure your seraph weapon has 6 gem slots, start upgrading that to at least stage 3 and then just work at your own pace, but remember, that upgrading your weapon is the most important thing at this stage - until stage 10/raven 1.

In the midst of that, you'll want to start replacing your gems by purchasing gem powders from the market, going into your dragon express and purchasing the hexagonal gems (quite pricey for a fresh level 55, so replace at your own pace).

You'll want to continue doing your daily purple dungeons (and dailies) and start replacing your hollow accessories with accessories like awakened xano earrings (which you will find in NS). If you're lucky, try to get into a few raids (you'll want to complete your orange quests before all of this, if you haven't already), but I highly doubt it will be any good to you at this point due to the lack of gold, but, might as well get experience and of course, raven feathers (which you'll need for your soulshield and mystic badge). 

Once you've done your dailies for the day, if you have a few hundred gold sitting on your character, try heading into Mushin's Tower and see how much your soul badge costs (you'll want to get/aim for Magnum or Alluvion - doesn't matter which one, just pick one that you like better as you'll need to get them both eventually and fuse them).

After that, you'll want to head into Celestial Basin (Gunwok zone), and farm peaches for your mystic badge (which will be Skyrift).

As for upgrading your pet, that, you'll have to go at your own pace, but considering the price, it should be close to your lowest priority, unless you feel like you're extremely (like extremely) lacking in health.

As for your soul, run Naryu's Labyrinth a few times and purchase the Moonwater Soul from the vendor that's near the daily quest giver and upgrade that to Hongmoon Soul - upgrading your soul to at least stage 6 should be your close second priority (assuming you're still doing your dailies, etc.)

And, that's it. I..don't feel like I've missed anything, if I have, someone please do correct me/add on.

Sorry but there is wrong information....

While most if it is fine, please forget about soul (total bullshit there sorry) and you got another option for you soul badge.

First the badge: while you can buy the badge with tokens from F5 (and with alluvion you actually have to), you also can buy them with sun points/orbs you get from just doing dailies (so magnum you could get this way). While it takes about a month of dailies to get your badge, you save about 300 or more gold which you can use to get other stuff. So depending on which badge you want, that might be an option.

Second: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT purchase the hongmoon soul stage 1. This is super outdated and only needed when you thrased you seolak soul, which you got from the story. The seolak soul equals a stage 3 hongmoon soul and can be upgraded, so you save quite a lot of stuff as you start with a level 4 (or 3, can't check right now) soul instead of buying everything. I guess Ludicium missed that update, that happens. The other stuff he said is totally fine.

Also, he probably implied that by saying raids, I just wanna specify, there are "easy mode" raids, which are called weeklies. This are 3 mini raids and you can totally just join then right now (people will search for them in faction/region chat). But you have to do the orange quest before you can accept these (the last part of the orange quests in killing stuff in the real raids, which can't be soloed. when you get to that point just stop, you don't need that to accept the weeklies. You can always check if you already can accept them with the small button over your quests which says 0/3 weeklies)

Also for legendary accessories, you do NOT want to buy the ring or earring with draken cores. they are not that good. For ring/earring take the purple elemental drops from tomb/sanctum (watch out for your element, they all have the same name). With cores/drops you want your bracelet/neck/belt (in that priority, of course if one drops go for it), altough I don't know which bracelet the wl uses, you need to look that up or someone tell you here.

And just do everything in the time that is ok for you, you will be fine ;)

3 hours ago, Annysan said:

Second: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT purchase the hongmoon soul stage 1. This is super outdated and only needed when you thrased you seolak soul, which you got from the story. The seolak soul equals a stage 3 hongmoon soul and can be upgraded, so you save quite a lot of stuff as you start with a level 4 (or 3, can't check right now) soul instead of buying everything. I guess Ludicium missed that update, that happens. The other stuff he said is totally fine.

Ah, sorry, about that, yes, do not throw away your solak soul until you've upgraded your hongmoon soul to the point where it is an upgrade compared to the Solak (which, I mean, should be obvious).

However, the hongmoon soul is absolutely necessary as it is the only current upgradable soul. So, technically, no Hongmoon Soul stage 1 is not outdated. If you continue to upgrade your Hongmoon Soul, very quickly, it will eclipse the Solak soul. You can't upgrade your Solak soul.

I guess I have not been clear enough about this....

The Seolak Soul is like a hongmoon 3 soul, yes.

But you DO NOT get the level one soul, as you simply upgrade the seolak soul itself. The upgrade goes from Seolak to Hongmoon soul Stage 4, costs 15 trasformation stones and 5 void fragments. So there is absolutly no need to get the Hongmoon soul at level one and do the upgrades. Just upgrade the Seolak Soul. It was only about a week not upgradable, wich was a mistake by ncsoft. It is upgradable about... how many month? 5 or something? not sure.

Archived