Cannot find any info Asura Kingfist

ValatineX

Like the title says was looking what the update did in Korea for SF but cannot find any information what Asura Kingfist and Glacial frost storm does and what AP modifier it has they talk about a stronger version but how much stronger.

Any Info is welcome :)

There really hasn't been any information on how much stronger it is, at least that I've seen, so I'll just throw out the cliff notes version of what people seem to think.

Since normal Kingfist had it's elemental/ damage modifiers reduced, because of all the adjustments to skills cooldown/ resets,  I'd speculate it's slightly stronger than our current version of Kingfist, if not the same ap modifier.  All the changes to damage modifiers on gear points in this direction, but it's a wild guess on this. 

This applies to Glacial storm, also.

I think that was the topic I posted, just being lasy to translate all Chinese into English.:PoharanHappy: basically , asura kingsfist and glacial frost storm is based on chi lv5 and yellow dragon buff lv3 ( from dragon fist and other new updated skills) both on at same time, the u will realize that oringnal kingsfist and storm’s skill icon have been replaced to asura kingsfist and glacial frost storm. Of course damage is so much better than usual skills. We don’t know about what damage is going to be in eu/na, Chinese server have just updated as different damage compare to Korean server, in that case, all we have to do is just wait. But give u an idea about Korean damage amount, asura kingsfist deal with 12,936-14,932 damage within 5 successfully hit. Glacial frost storm 5082-5709, last hit deal with extra 3080-3460 damage.

Those are the damage modifiers, not the skill modifiers, which I'm pretty sure the OP is wanting to know.

On 4/21/2018 at 10:18 PM, 869136_1452550368 said:

if i Remember right Kingfist now is 6 AP and Asura is 18 AP on a Dragon Bracelet so we can Predict it being just x3 Version of Kingfist = 8 AP(normal KF) x 3 = 24 AP (a lot) 

Someone had brought something similar to this theory up, but it couldn't be agreed upon.

There will be plenty of testing going on once the patch drops, and there are quite a few higher geared SF's, of both elements, who plan on testing in F12 to help pin down the changes to skills.

Archived