Sign in to follow this  
Peanutz

So where's my costume?

Peanutz   

I just bought the honor guard costume, but it's nowhere to be found, it didn't pop up in the received items where the costumes I buy usually appear. Is this a bug, or did I miss something? Because the up until now stuff I bought appeared instantly.

This just happend to me , at first i tought it was because my mail was full , so i got 1 evolve stone and there was the evolve stone on my mail , i also buy the "honor guard" outfit but no where to be found , i did submit a ticket but they say the will adress this issue to the Dev. team so we just have to wait or we just got scamm for 800 ncoins

NEYUGN85   

I am having the same issue also, bought the outfit but no where to be found and the purchase history shows I bought it also.

This happened to me as well this morning. I bought the outfit with Hongmoon coin, the system said I purchased it but it never showed in my received items, although 799 Hongmoon coin was deducted from my account. 

nukdae51   

Just happened to me too. Just found this in the forum when looking to see if anyone else had the same issue.

Purchase history shows it bought. No where to be found.

Peanutz   
12 hours ago, Ferchobits said:

This just happend to me , at first i tought it was because my mail was full , so i got 1 evolve stone and there was the evolve stone on my mail , i also buy the "honor guard" outfit but no where to be found , i did submit a ticket but they say the will adress this issue to the Dev. team so we just have to wait or we just got scamm for 800 ncoins

Yeah that's what the reply to my ticket was. I'm a little surprised to see I'm not the only one with this problem, and with the same outfit.

NEYUGN85   

Same I've sent ticket yesterday and got the same response like Ferchobits and Peanutz from support.