Forums

Can we have a event dg which lags more? I'm sure if NCSoft works hareder we can achieve negative fps

caioc2

14 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

I'm Just saying what I am running at, Not saying anyone to go and buy it. even if you run 4.9 or 5. it will be perfectly fine, from 5 GHZ to 5.1 you only gain like 2% afterall. 

Since Blade and Soul won't be moving to EU4 ever. and if people can't get decent PC, then I guess just live with it. even my old PC with Phenom was running fine before, it only suffered from crowded areas = Raids. but F8 Dungeons were smooth. with Alt+F

They are actually using UE4 for BNSmobile.

So it remains to be seen if BNS PC will be converted to UE4. They might; that alone would remove pretty much every performance issue around.

edit:

Or NC could get off their asses and make DX11 an option. It's not like UE3 wasn't modified to support that API as well as the outdated DX9.

1 minute ago, swpz said:

They are actually using UE4 for BNSmobile.

So it remains to be seen if BNS PC will be converted to UE4. They might; that alone would remove pretty much every performance issue around.

I wouldn't expect that to happen, it's very unlikely they will do Transitioning, they'll have to pretty much  redo the whole thing

15 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

i7 7700k@ 5.1GHz
G.Skill Trident Z 16GB 3200mhz DDR4
1080 TI MSI Seahawk
G.Skill Phoenix Blade SSD

70-80 MS in Game.

Runs Perfectly Fine, I don't suffer from any Shuttering.  Can play Any Raid Without ALT + F, Max Graphic, Only Player Skills turned off.  If your so Called Stuttering happens once or twice in couple hours, means nothing. The new Event Dungeon runs completely Lag Free.

How about you posting a video of it? Saying you have no sttuters means nothing, showing a video where you have no sttuters is the real proof.

Archived