Can you spare Summoner's cat from attacks that require to jump over?

Kozuki

Cuz the cat cannot jump over such attacks. If the attack can stack debuff, the cat is pretty much a lost cause.

This is pretty serious during Hive Queen's raid. Her bomb will keep stacking debuff once the cat who cannot avoid the shockwave, and when the DoT stack is more than 2, the cat is pretty much dead. After every add phase of Hive Queen, I have to waste 5s (actually more, because I need to re-position my Summoner to a safer place first) to rez the cat back. If I'm one of three players who receive the center buff (fortunately, I'm not), then 5s of rezzing cat = seriously waste of DPS.

4 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Cuz the cat cannot jump over such attacks. If the attack can stack debuff, the cat is pretty much a lost cause.

This is pretty serious during Hive Queen's raid. Her bomb will keep stacking debuff once the cat who cannot avoid the shockwave, and when the DoT stack is more than 2, the cat is pretty much dead. After every add phase of Hive Queen, I have to waste 5s (actually more, because I need to re-position my Summoner to a safer place first) to rez the cat back. If I'm one of three players who receive the center buff (fortunately, I'm not), then 5s of rezzing cat = seriously waste of DPS.

It should stay the way it is. Thats one of the perks of being asummoner. If they changed it cats would literally become overpowered. Just learn to work with it, plus there are ways to keep your cat from dying even if it gets the DOT on. If you dont know which ones means you dont know your class too well.

I haven't gotten to hive queen but I'm guessing the debuff icon has the iron corners around it so you can't remove it with "E". Same thing when you fight raven king in BT. The Punishment debuff can't be removed with "E" so eventually you have to res your pet when it dies to punishment.

One possible change could be "E" now removes pve debuffs that could not before. Other change would be just make those debuffs immune to cats. But I think nothing will change. Not do to it being overpowered but because summ is an easy class and the change would be more of a quality of life issue then a game breaking one.

Archived