buying Ncoin broken web link

Fieryfly

Anyone else having issues with the game? Log in issues.. buying Ncoin, or other graphical slowness?

I tried buying Ncoin in game.. got a "This page does not exist" tried several times.. so I went to the website account login to buy Ncoin.. its broken there too.. Other things in game.. lag while moving items from bags to bank slots. I placed a ticket..  

Logged out to log onto my other character.. the game client closed for no reason.. tried logging in for 20 minutes.. it finally connected but other issues are happening.. so I just logged off.

Up until Tuesday evening I could buy Ncoin.. I had not bought any since the day Trove ended so I had no real need till recently. 

I would assume the malfunctions came from the last update.

I uninstalled the game.. reinstalled it.. no change.
I checked to see if there was an update for Opera, there has not been one. 

I have in the last week added a second level of security to my network, but the settings on the modem have not changed.. the game and all its inner workings have priority over all other programs.

My room mate pointed out since we are on the same network, its likely a "game side issue" So we tried buying Ncoin on his PC, same issue.

We discussed to possible reasons and concluded it was not our network or computers.

So we tried using the other payment method after logging on to my account on the web.  Using Paypal is an inconvenience, for someone used to just clicking use Credit-card link.

Since it appears I can at least for now use Paypal.. I am not going to do anything on my end, as I have determined its on your end. If it limits my spontaneous spending.. because I have to log into Paypal to get Ncoin, I am probably less likely to spend.. maybe that is a good thing.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Thank you all for the reports. Please be so kind and submit a ticket to our Support  team, if you have not done so already. This way we can take a closer look at each incident and determine a pattern.

As mentioned, clearing your cache or using a different browser may help. Should purchasing in game create an error, try purchasing directly from the website http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/ncoin/

We appreciate you opening tickets so we can collect the necessary data and give this a closer look.

Archived