Low fps /Slow loading

Hello everyone

Recently my game has been stuck at running 12 to 15 fps on optimize for low end pc.The fps  spikes up and down randomly it can go as high as 80.Then it suddenly drops down below 10. My load times are also very long in excess of 5 minutes.A lot of times while i am swapping zones it fully goes not responding and locks up my pc until it loads up.

Pc specs MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.10GHz

8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-10-10-25)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2gb card

313GB Seagate ST3320620AS ATA

I have never had to run it at this low of settings before . I updated my graphics card driver to the latest version as well. Any help will be appreciated

First and foremost, I see you have an NVIDIA GeForce card and an Intel i5... so right off the bat, I can see you have integrated graphics... but we'll get back to that in a moment.

My first question is... do you use the GeForce Experience to optimize Blade and Soul? If so, I'd suggest against doing it. The big reason is that BnS is simply not well-optimized and you sometimes need to tweak the settings to get the game to run better. If you have the option to do it, open the NVidia Control Panel. There, you're able to do a lot more customization.

Now, if you have the control panel open, you might have to create a profile for the BnS client. On the Manage 3D Settings window on the side bar, go to the Program Settings tab. The first thing you'll need to do is add the BnS Client to the "Select Program to Customize" bar. Just go look for the client on your computer. Easy peasy.

With the Client available, you're now able to customize settings directly. More importantly, the second option in this window (which should be "Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:"), you can directly select the NVidia card directly instead of the integrated graphics. If you choose this option instead of integrated graphics, whenever BnS loads up, it will ONLY use the NVidia processor, which, of course, is your high-end graphics processor. With integrated graphics, the game will first go to the Intel processor and, when it can't handle the load, the NVidia processor will kick in. Having the NVidia one on already will ensure you're using the better processor right away.

After that, you can tweak the various settings below in order to customize how the game runs.

Remember that you have to make sure that the GeForce Experience is not automatically optimizing BnS for you, otherwise, it'll just revert the settings.

If that doesn't help, you'll simply have to go into the settings and tweak things. One thing that might help you in bigger fights is to just hide other players. The more people are around you, the harder the processor works and the more the framerate can drop.

Anyways, hope that helps.

I dont have Geforce experience installed. I  have already done all of those things and everything is still loading slowly. I have every  graphics setting at the lowest.I run the 64 bit client as well .I  have tried the 32 bit one but it crashed 3 times in 10 min.  Thanks for  the fast reply by the way. The only place where i can stand and not get low fps is in silver frost .With 15 fps  in there

Archived