Change class

bandattack

• 1 month later...

I think a class change abillity/ticket will be very nice. And so much of class specific gear isn't in the game. 

If they formed the database right, this isn't really complicated for the most items. 

In my opinion the most difficult items are the soul shields and the soul badges. By the soul badges especially the fused ones. Because the fusions need other season badges for each class. 
And the soul shields because you can obtain soul shields from every class, so the class there is bound to the item. 

Instead the Hongmoon weapon or pvp weapon were bound to the characters class. You could and can only obtain the weapon from your class. So here should be the class binding to the character and not to the weapon. 
For the mystic badges counts the same like the weapons. You could and can only obtain your specific class mystic badge. So here should be the class binding stay at the character and not at the item.

Bracelet is the same, you can only obtain your class bracelet so here should be the binding at the characters class.

Atleast there can be a limitation for the race, because of there different looks and outfits.

And the support told me, if we discuss it here at the forum, it can be possible that NCSOFT is thinking about a ticket like that.

The most difficult things to change if you did a class change coupon would be the soul and mystic badges, since another class might use different badges. Everything else can be changed to the class-specific alternative and nothing would really be effected overall.

Oh... there would also be the problem of elemental-based accessories if the class has an entirely different element.

im 100% sure it wont happen lol just toooo many things factor in...
not even waaaaay simpler mmos with waaaay simple gearing implement this idea even tough its asked and they have the money to do it easily.....

also imagen ALL the Fotm rerollers with every single balance update LOL

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Zordrage:

not even waaaaay simpler mmos with waaaay simple gearing implement this idea even tough its asked and they have the money to do it easily.....

Based on the situation that every class has nearly the same gear, seems for me the easiest game to make a class switch. Simplier mmos mostly have only class specific gear. So i don't think you can compare them for this situation.

Not gonna happen lol,for the simplest reason called class specific.Check your char gear and enjoy reading hmm lets start with weapon class specific/badge class specific/soul badge class specific/soulshield class specific/bracelet class specific/outfits race-gender specific.Also not to mention you might need a new obsidian aswell lol.

4 hours ago, Puril said:

Not gonna happen lol,for the simplest reason called class specific.Check your char gear and enjoy reading hmm lets start with weapon class specific/badge class specific/soul badge class specific/soulshield class specific/bracelet class specific/outfits race-gender specific.Also not to mention you might need a new obsidian aswell lol.

Also add weapon skins to that list.

Class change will never happen because of too many things that would need to be converted over and there will probably be many bugs, also a lot of support tickets from things going wrong.

Archived