Error when trying to buy ncoins

Omegha

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We are sorry to hear that you are encountering this error. Please clear your cache and try the transaction again. You may also want to try using a different browser.

If neither one of these steps works, please contact our Support  team for assistance, if you have not done so already.

Thank you!

Getting an error when trying to buy NCoin, tried emptying cache, got the same error in google chrome browser and in game pop up [when you push Recharge]
saw that some people were having problem with purchasing with credit card, but im purchasing with Paypal
so wanted to post about it to let people know, and hopefully get the attention of the game people to get this fixed if multiple people are having this issue too.

I sent a ticket in for this problem to billing, cause wasn't sure who to send it too
should I send it to someone else?

just not happy about this either cause the outfit I want is in the Today's Specials and its the only reason im buying the Ncoin. lol.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Thank you for the reports. We have merged threads on this topic for visibility, including the one reporting an error PGP99150.

We have also forwarded these reports to the appropriate team members. If you have not submitted a ticket to our Support team, please do so. This is crucial as it will allow our Support team to collect any needed data from you for your specific error/case.

Thank you!

hello good afternoon to me it happens the same I tried to buy premium menbership or ncoin and I get the same error pgc1801 send a ticket reporting the problem and I have not received an answer. please appreciate your help with this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DijG777UYAAC8dM.jpg:largehttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DijG777UYAAC8dM.jpg:large
I try many times for purchase Premium membership but just Error error and error, how can i fix it? wait other day, im waiting a week for buy again but still error, im ticket for your support they tell that is Payment Risk management system etc.... they just tell wait? have other way to purchase membership?

• 5 months later...

Archived