Forums

bns 64 win 10 build 1803

MorganClaus

Good afternoon.  B&s x64 client doesn’t load on win 10 after update to build 1803.   I can run only the x32 version.  I dud full file check and tried compatibility mode + reinstall the game lsient and open all connections in firewall.  

any suggestions ? 

• 3 weeks later...

hhhaha.      this company like always.....   I made this  topic  20 days ago and only after  launch ....  oops  sorry.  we didn't check that.   and what opinion / reaction from the community do you expect? 

ncwest was always been the company that put the user above all but in recent times you have lowered even lower than INNOVA

Don't trusth ncsoft ppl, the same manure happens frecuently, go to this thread, there is a workaround until this "dev team" solves...:

NOTE: THIS WILL COMPROMISE YOUR SYSTEM SECURITY IN SOME EXTENT CUZ DISABLES SOME RS4 SECURITY FEATURES, SO IF YOU WANT TO STAY ON "APRIL 2018 UPDATE" AND PLAY THE X64 CLIENT DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK UNTIL THIS "DEVELOPERS" FIX THIS.

Procedure shared by @Belzy

On 19/2/2018 at 12:22 PM, Belzy said:

Found this in the insider feedback hub, it's for BDO but it has worked for me and my BnS.   win10 build 17101

To be able to play Black Desert Online you have to do add an exclusion in Windows Defender.  Under App & Browser control I set all to warn then in the bottom click on Exploit protection settings I turned everything Off with the exception of Randomize memory allocations (Bottom-up ASLR) and High-entropy ASLR.

Video guide for better understanding

Edited by darkhell666