Sign in to follow this  
RavTH

6v6 Give up button.

RavTH   
Posted (edited)

To not waste your time on matches that you already know by the look of the team on loading screen that you will lose, simply give up and get going to another queue.

I think it's needed, since I see alot of people just going offline before they load in and never coming back, that's already a reason to just give up and not stay in that match since you wont get rewarded anyway...

Edited by RavTH

Yeah, no.

Having played around 3k matches I know exactly how toxic and ready to quit some people are. Even in the high gold ranks there are people who will start raging if you lose the first battle. Giving them a chance to give up and "not waste time" would just make things worse. I also know that most matches you think are unwinnable are in fact winnable in beluga and nova core, and even in WW if you play smart or the enemy has a key disconnect.

Just fix the crashing instead and it's fine. Also report toxic rage afkers.

Statler   

IMHO a "Give Up" vote-button would be a good idea, at least when you are on the Battleground and the match is running.

When you see you are loosing 500:0 in Beluga or Whirlwind it would be nice to have an option to just surrender and give up. it will save lot of time for your team which is standing afk in spawn and the opponent team who have to wait to reach the 1800 Point for the win.

It should be a vote, when 4 out of 6 or 3 out of 5 (when someone left or is offline) vote to give up the match should be ended.

Also we need a report Botton for that damn AFK players who still exist :/ Should be easy to add since theres already a working report system for Spammers and Bots

RavTH   
On 15/04/2018 at 10:20 AM, MrBubbles said:

Yeah, no.

Having played around 3k matches I know exactly how toxic and ready to quit some people are. Even in the high gold ranks there are people who will start raging if you lose the first battle. Giving them a chance to give up and "not waste time" would just make things worse. I also know that most matches you think are unwinnable are in fact winnable in beluga and nova core, and even in WW if you play smart or the enemy has a key disconnect.

Just fix the crashing instead and it's fine. Also report toxic rage afkers.

Balance gear or fix the 1 hit combat battle, as you can see once you finish story you are asked to do pvp quests and one of them is 6v6, for new players it's a "GREAT" experience to see how the game rolls. Which is giving a huge down side to for new players to stay in the game...

4 hours ago, Statler said:

IMHO a "Give Up" vote-button would be a good idea, at least when you are on the Battleground and the match is running.

When you see you are loosing 500:0 in Beluga or Whirlwind it would be nice to have an option to just surrender and give up. it will save lot of time for your team which is standing afk in spawn and the opponent team who have to wait to reach the 1800 Point for the win.

It should be a vote, when 4 out of 6 or 3 out of 5 (when someone left or is offline) vote to give up the match should be ended.

Also we need a report Botton for that damn AFK players who still exist :/ Should be easy to add since theres already a working report system for Spammers and Bots

3-4 would be enough since I saw many clannies queueing up at same time and litelary feeding/wintrading while others couldn't do anything.
Vote Caster is casting the vote
then you need 3 more or 4 more people to vote to approve the give up, since the person that casted the vote cannot vote on that.

Edited by RavTH