Just "cheated" on getting both 'Phantom Flower' cosmetic items. lol

Shunaia

By "cheated", I basically got enough event tokens on my FM, pictured here, for the outfit a while ago. I decided to wear the "Midnight Bloom Clip" hair adornment from MSP, since it seemed to match the outfit better than anything else I had that was purple/violet (I have a purple hat with diamond-like details on the band. lol).

Since I was also doing these event quests with my WL alt, I decided to buy three "stamps" for her to buy the "Phantom Flower Head Adornment" and just send it to my FM, completing one character's outfit ensemble.^^

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this with anyone who wants to check it out in a place other than the Showroom.

Now, to work on my WL's outfit and head adornment. I've got time. hehe

zPIUJg6.jpg

17 minutes ago, HateMe said:

Thats not "cheating" thats simply utilizing a feature they added on players request and the fact that costumes are account bound ._.

Hence, the "lol" and the quotes around the word, "cheated"...

You need people to explain jokes to you, I guess...?  XD

Just now, Shunaia said:

That's okay. I'm not mad. hehe

I took the day off, for a change. Hope you have a better day, for what's left of it.^^

I am staring at the clock.....45min to go and weekend....thats the only thing keeping me alive right now. And chocolate.....lots of chocolate

Just now, HateMe said:

I am staring at the clock.....45min to go and weekend....thats the only thing keeping me alive right now. And chocolate.....lots of chocolate

This is where I should post a picture of an anime kid, drooling with a finger in his/her mouth, thinking of chocolate.  XD

Archived