Buffs removed from dungeons. How do you like it?

Xenosaga

Well, well...

Today patch applied and it seems it removed the buffs from dungeons.

Compared to earlier days, it's more harder and much longer to fight mobs. Bosses will not go fast down.

This will make trouble for some parties who cannot make much DPS and you will see timer above come near - which is a kill/wipe timer.

Dailies are now much harder to complete...

I don't know why it's removed, even after many weeks dailies... What might the reason behind it?

I must say, that is big buffed event, because difference is pretty big compared with now. If you are still busy with hongmoon level, you will have more problems with higher dungeons.

I take battlegrounds are also buffed earlier?

Edit: i come back here with another experience.

If you have party with less great players (thus less good geared players) or players who cannot give buffs, then the boss fight will much longer and heavier.
And if you got good players in the party,  then it will go better.

Actually, the auto-recruit system is bit strange, it will not choose needed classes to make it less heavy. But manual recruiting is not always fast, compared with auto function, the auto function is mostly much quicker. The risk is only slight higher you might have worst party.

this kinda sounds like you just started with the buffs ;) they were here about... 3 weeks I think? so not really a long time, in which every little bit of mechanic left was ignored, which I personally thought to be super boring. If you think a fight takes too long, you might wanna consider to actually do the mechnic of the dungeon (and yes I know they are nerved to the ground in the lower ones, especially as you talk about auto recruit, which most people do not do after ns, they still help a bit)

but it is a good training to get used to do stuff besides dps.

Of course the run gets easier if someone who could solo this dungeons runs it with you ;) (speaking extreme) But be sure, you can run dungeons even if it takes a bit longer (assuming story gear up to naryu foundry/sanctum)

They were always just a temporary thing, also, hongmoon level are not really a top priotiry, but gear is ;) So try to get your stuff from desolate tomb, foundry and sanctum and move from there. Because without that, you are not meant to be in the newest dungeons, sorry to tell you that. A party of fresh out of story characters probably would hit the enrage timer even when mechs are right (without doing the math), so you need to work your way up there ;)

Also auto recruit just looks who is searching for that dungeon in that moment and throws them together. Which is if you want a certain group or certain other thing, manual is better. Personally Sanctum is the last dungeon I press the lfp button, for the others manual recruit is easier.

Battleground were not buffed I think, just dungeons...

19 hours ago, Xenosaga said:

Well, well...

Today patch applied and it seems it removed the buffs from dungeons.

Compared to earlier days, it's more harder and much longer to fight mobs. Bosses will not go fast down.

This will make trouble for some parties who cannot make much DPS and you will see timer above come near - which is a kill/wipe timer.

Dailies are now much harder to complete...

I don't know why it's removed, even after many weeks dailies... What might the reason behind it?

Stop complaining and get your gear up. This was only an event buff. meaning it was only temporary. 

19 hours ago, Xenosaga said:

Actually, the auto-recruit system is bit strange, it will not choose needed classes to make it less heavy. But manual recruiting is not always fast, compared with auto function, the auto function is mostly much quicker. The risk is only slight higher you might have worst party.

The idea of the system is to assemble a party asap. If f8 had to look for wls and bbs for every party, it would take two eternities and one infinity to get everything done, purely through the lfg function.

It was just a buff for event, which made it easier for ppls to finish those top 6 men dungeons. 

If you find it is even hard for you to kill mobs, that means you should gear up. 

For normal mode 6 men dungeons, EXTRA CONFIDENCE will not make too much difference with decent-geared ppls because sometimes mechs overweight dps.

BTW, most of ppls are smart enough to choose F8 parties so they can finish dailies fast and easy. If someone is recruiting 1k ap for Drowning Deeps, just do not join. Gear up and find a better party.

Yeah it was nice to have that 200 AP buff in certain dungeons.  It made newbies feel like they could accomplish finishing dungeons but then I guess reality appeared and the game dropped its mask with the newbie friendly smile.

Archived