Sundered Nexus Chest Removal

Trilioh

It was confirmed in another post that the Ghost In The Shell outfit will now drop from Be Ido. Is that also true for the rest of that chest’s content?

Otherwise I don’t understand the rationale behind removing it. Out of the dozens of obsolete old items in the game. I mean, doesn’t the 10-piece chest still exist in Naryu Labyrinth? aka older shittier Sundered Nexus?

Seems very oddly specific to “phase out” this one thing, that is actually relevant and useful to some players. 

Just.. why? Who’s it hurting?

Yes, the chest from Naryu Labyrinth still exists, but you can't get materials from it :D The chest from Nexus has a chance for 100er stacks of materials and you can solo farm it, so they take away this possibility, because it's too lucrative..UMM! I mean it's outdated content!!!11 Maybe more players will buy the materials in F10 for NCoin now...nice move:HajoonCheer: ;D

1- Increase the demand of sacred orbs (xp charm craft) ;

2- Get rid of way to supply the demand. 

What alternatives players got left ? Buying gold with NCoins so you can purchase them on the market. Buying them in the F10 each time it's available. 

Nice strat but not sure it will be beneficial to the game in the long term. The path you are taking doesn't look good at all. 

On 4/11/2018 at 9:40 AM, Trilioh said:

It was confirmed in another post that the Ghost In The Shell outfit will now drop from Be Ido. Is that also true for the rest of that chest’s content?

Otherwise I don’t understand the rationale behind removing it. Out of the dozens of obsolete old items in the game. I mean, doesn’t the 10-piece chest still exist in Naryu Labyrinth? aka older shittier Sundered Nexus?

Seems very oddly specific to “phase out” this one thing, that is actually relevant and useful to some players. 

Just.. why? Who’s it hurting?

How is it useful for players? o.o the rate of the "100 bundles" in it is near to non-existent. and the dungeon takes a very long time to run anyway, there are much more easier and efficient ways to farm elysian and sacred orbs. Removed or not that chest didnt provide any good value asside from the costume.

On 13.4.2018 at 9:38 AM, HateMe said:

How is it useful for players? o.o the rate of the "100 bundles" in it is near to non-existent. and the dungeon takes a very long time to run anyway, there are much more easier and efficient ways to farm elysian and sacred orbs. Removed or not that chest didnt provide any good value asside from the costume.

It doesn't really take long. and the 100-bundle may have been barely existent, but the 10 actually had a decent rate. Even 1 orb is good value, with today's prices, for such an easy dungeon. It's also nice to have a bit of variety some times.

But that's not point. If "there are more efficient things to do" is reason for removal, then you can remove 90% of content in the game. Same goes for "It's kinda old and sorta being phased out". So why remove specifically this one thing?
As said by posters above, this change is likely meant to deny a low level source for raw materials. They obviously won't admit that, so they're selling a story that no one is buying. uhm, allegedly.. 

Archived