Character Bug

Altheda

I have this issue when I windstride from one location or another, my character has this looooong black piece that juts out but goes back into my body when the windstride ends. It's not a big problem, but it's annoying sometimes because my body just goes whacky. When it happen again i'll try and get a ss, but did anyone else have this issue?

Yes, I've noticed this too.

From what I can tell, this commonly happens during extreme camera shifts, (primarily using a Dragon Pulse) and it only seems to happen on Jin female characters (I can confirm it does not happen to my Yun female character, though I do not have a Gon female character to confirm if it happens on them as well).

Essentially, what seems to be happening is that there is a visual glitch with their breasts in where they stretch to a point on the map/screen, either to the landing point of a Dragon Pulse, the launching point of the Dragon Pulse or simply way off to the side. Shortly after, the breasts whip back into position and proper shape. It seems that the bug would likely be related to a bug in the character model, perhaps an improper rigging or something in that vein.

Archived