Yeahoran Gloves from outlaw island

Ambition

Hi,

so i finally grinded 100 runs in Hollow's heart. got my quickgrip gloves.

Now i've done outlaw island for a couple of hours only boss 1/tm 4 since last boss takes me too much time and is too hard, and i havnt seen the gloves drop yet.

do they only drop from last boss or 1 till 4 too?

all i get are naryu coins and those useless soulshields with a random sacred orb inbetween...

pls tell me the rate isnt like the legendary gloves in HH -_-

im so tilted, 100 runs finally got it the quickgrip now i grind for another zillion hours for this upgrade gloves.

ugh any tips?

I have done almost 100 runs of outlaw island, and I have only seen the gloves drop from boss 1 once and a few times from boss 3 and 4 but most of the time it's yeoharen that dropped it for me so I don't suggest farming just boss 1 for it 

3 hours ago, Ambition said:

Do all bosses have same droprate? Or do the later bosses have higher chance

My rng in this game is a joke though

Guess il just keep farming

every boss drops, in like 110 runs had around 25 gloves and around 15 belt drop, so the drop rate isnt bad.

9 hours ago, Suute said:

I have done almost 100 runs of outlaw island, and I have only seen the gloves drop from boss 1 once and a few times from boss 3 and 4 but most of the time it's yeoharen that dropped it for me so I don't suggest farming just boss 1 for it 

yeah thats what i thought but i just cant kill yeohoran, too hard with my current gear.

best i can do is farm boss 1-4 guess i was just unlucky with my runs then.. i keep on trying..

Archived