Sign in to follow this  
JoannaRamira

dps related, may need bit of help.

Recommended Posts

So yeah. before we start here is a trait im currently have :

 

-high in game delays (300-400 ms) with pingzapper on. Without pingzapper high value such as 576-600ms is not uncommon. and it's like daily occurrences.

 

As we see most if not all requirement for raid requires dps parse in F12 against gen spear (BT boss 3). The problem however, despite my gearing effort i doesn't seem able to push it through 100K/s at least.  I did my parse and this is the current in game delay.

 

rp.png

 

and the result

Screenshot_180407_004.jpg?width=884&heig

 

It's abysmal i know. But if it has to be improved.. what should i do ? That's my question.  I do have experience as healer in VT (at least healer 2 as with my 300-400ms. doing healer 1 is a death penalty to the tank)  People suggest getting VT badge but if i cannot do the required dps how i can even enter a group.  I assume people will also ask for my F12 when im making my own. My daily ingame delay is just like that... 300-400ms.  People telling me their gunner can do more with less gear but..they have 250ms a 50-150ms difference.  and my own clan is of course reluctant to take me in mainly because of the parse reason.  and most people are now silent when i came up with my problem and well.. request for help.

 

It's kinda frustrates me now.  Maybe upgrading soul would do but.. it's going to take a while and i assume the dps requirement will naturally increase which again i may never be able to catchup.  I don't really have much of income in game either so buying run is not an option. 

 

Anyway i wonder what should i do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OPECI   

i highly recommend upgrading your Soul.

You should at least upgrade 2 stages to awakened ascending Soul. (you couldve mentioned your eq but i know how to stalk :P)

This will definetly push your dps.

Gunner badge is 2nd VT boss. DPS for 1. vt isnt that high and 2nd boss doesnt rly have one.

Try hard to get one it surely increase your dps.

 You might struggle to get a vt raid Group with your stage 9 Soul tho, i wouldnt take one with your Soul in tbh^^

so push it and search again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, OPECI said:

i highly recommend upgrading your Soul.

You should at least upgrade 2 stages to awakened ascending Soul. (you couldve mentioned your eq but i know how to stalk :P)

This will definetly push your dps.

Gunner badge is 2nd VT boss. DPS for 1. vt isnt that high and 2nd boss doesnt rly have one.

Try hard to get one it surely increase your dps.

 You might struggle to get a vt raid Group with your stage 9 Soul tho, i wouldnt take one with your Soul in tbh^^

so push it and search again.

Well my friend have less soul stage..and less gear but she has  less ping/delay.

 

I am still in doubt tho even when i push to short or long soul.. i can really meet the required 130-150K.  But i guess i don't have much options left

Edited by JoannaRamira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OPECI   

well your ping is pretty high so ofc lower gear with less ping can do more.

Also you could improve your dps with using buffood.

Spicy dumpling, bruiser charm, some beaverage, go into a dungeon first and activate friendship charm or the chocolate.

Then test again, will give you higher dps.

 

since i didnt adress it yet.

Do you have suggestions whats causing your ping?

have you tried other improvements then pingzapper(or Software like this)

Edited by OPECI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, OPECI said:

well your ping is pretty high so ofc lower gear with less ping can do more.

Also you could improve your dps with using buffood.

Spicy dumpling, bruiser charm, some beaverage, go into a dungeon first and activate friendship charm or the chocolate.

Then test again, will give you higher dps.

 

since i didnt adress it yet.

Do you have suggestions whats causing your ping?

have you tried other improvements then pingzapper(or Software like this)

Well the dps requirements  needs nothing. they want bare, no buff.

 

That 300-400ms is already with pingzapper equipped. i think im already mentioned it. Without pingzapper i can clock as high as 576-600ms in game.  and i live in Indonesia, South East Asia.  I know the handicap i face, the thing is that i wish well people could see things beyond F12 parse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OPECI   

i see.

well thats all i can offer to help then.

 

you see, f12 is the best test to see what you can do solo under one of the lowest ping related test Setting.

and some parties may Need the damage. try to get a Party that doesnt care cause they can already kill it easily.

An alternative would be to buy the badge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fiana   

you can contact me on discord Lit Fiana#2144
as fellow SEA player :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You really want 80 ms or less to play this game properly. Anymore than that and you are at a disadvantage, i dont think upgrading any gear will change that. Best to avoid raids or just uninstall the game. Sorry but thats the truth.

 

With my super low ping, im able to out dps people with much much better gear than me, because they have high ping. I honestly dont know how anyone can enjoy this game with more than 120 ms..

 

Also, you are playing gunner. Most gunners i see do alot of burst dps with their bullet storm ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, then i very quickly catch them up and overtake them (as fm). They have crap sustain dps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Amarthiel said:

You really want 80 ms or less to play this game properly. Anymore than that and you are at a disadvantage, i dont think upgrading any gear will change that. Best to avoid raids or just uninstall the game. Sorry but thats the truth.

With my super low ping, im able to out dps people with much much better gear than me, because they have high ping. I honestly dont know how anyone can enjoy this game with more than 120 ms..

 

 

So, no future for me then.

3 hours ago, Skyhaven said:

Unfortunately ping is sumthing that cannot defied, itcan be slightly lowered but ultimately distance between u and the  server will be a factor no matter what. 

 

Well, my main is Shadow des tho. and still behind but at least she has a raid (except SK)  Thanks for the advice but... i can't really trove. Im already have BT accessories and Raven stage 9 weapon.  but that's clearly not enough to compensate.

2 hours ago, Fiana said:

you can contact me on discord Lit Fiana#2144
as fellow SEA player :3

Thanks

4 hours ago, OPECI said:

i see.

well thats all i can offer to help then.

 

you see, f12 is the best test to see what you can do solo under one of the lowest ping related test Setting.

and some parties may Need the damage. try to get a Party that doesnt care cause they can already kill it easily.

An alternative would be to buy the badge.

Thanks, well im kinda mixed in buying. but we'll see

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yaory   

If i was you, i would have quit the game the moment i saw my ping, bns is really ping dependant, you can't even have fun playing with this ping, si why even play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zemazta   

if your clan cant carry someone doing 100k dps then i would suggest finding a new one tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this