how to get to lvl 55?

i feel like im missing something (first time player so this might sound stupid im sorry) im at level 50 and hm 4 and i can only use charms at lvl 55 but how do i get to 55? is it after i finish hm levels or somethinf? thanks for all the help and im so sorry this sounds dunb i know

On 4/8/2018 at 1:12 AM, busranur494 said:

i feel like im missing something (first time player so this might sound stupid im sorry) im at level 50 and hm 4 and i can only use charms at lvl 55 but how do i get to 55? is it after i finish hm levels or somethinf? thanks for all the help and im so sorry this sounds dunb i know

You need to follow the yellow story line quests. They will get you all the way to level 55 HM 8-10. Tho you will keep on getting HM level exp untill you reach a certain part of the story, then it will stop and you will gain levels normally till 55 :)

2 hours ago, HateMe said:

You need to follow the yellow story line quests. They will get you all the way to level 55 HM 8-10. Tho you will keep on getting HM level exp untill you reach a certain part of the story, then it will stop and you will gain levels normally till 55 :)

thank you so much i was so confuseeed

Archived