Rude, unacceptable Support behaviour

WhoAmISc

Hello

For an entire week now support has closed one of my tickets without reply and stated that they merged it to another ,Closed and solved and UNRELATED ticket!

I feel like I am trapped in an endless loop if submitting my ticket,wait 24 hours for a reply ,which is the same damned "your ticket has been merged and closed to " 

First of all,HOW DARE YOU???!

Second,is there an email address to report specific customer representative behaviours? It is the same 2 specific "GM" s that keep doing this 

How is this even allowed? Has support been given to giraffes? 

Do you simply not care?

Is this a game that the said 2 GM's are playing with me,as a test of wills to see who gives up first? 

WHAT THE HELL?!

I could punch a kitten right now and it's your fault 

Rude and unacceptable!

From the answer that they merged your ticket i guess you submitted several tickets.

How to get your ticket answered the way you want it- guide by OPECI

1. submit ticket, friendly and nice

2. wait till your ticket get answered (they have a lot of tickets to do)

3. end

as you can see step 7: spam tickets because you are impatient after a short period of time. isnt in there

if i were Support i would do the same. what makes you think spamming them will help you?

just let them do their work. when theyve reached your last ticket you will get an answer.

insulting them will surely slow the Progress.

2 hours ago, OPECI said:

From the answer that they merged your ticket i guess you submitted several tickets.

How to get your ticket answered the way you want it- guide by OPECI

1. submit ticket, friendly and nice

2. wait till your ticket get answered (they have a lot of tickets to do)

3. end

as you can see step 7: spam tickets because you are impatient after a short period of time. isnt in there

if i were Support i would do the same. what makes you think spamming them will help you?

just let them do their work. when theyve reached your last ticket you will get an answer.

insulting them will surely slow the Progress.

I believe you could work for NC soft support,you are rude enough!

You did exactly the rudest think any customer representative can ever do,and that is: reply for the sake of replying and posting for the post count,as to meet a daily quota,WITHOU READING THE TEDT YOU REPLY TO!

if you would have read my post,you would have seen that I said they closed and merged my ticket into a DIFFERENT,CLOSED,SOLVED AND UNRELATED old ticket ,not that I ....uh oh spammed them 

So,thank you for your input(nothing) and have a nice day

In the meantime,can one of them mods here help me please?

i honestly thing you are just whining in your tickets about pointless things which makes no sense  for EXAMPLE'' why nerfed daily gold quest''  if your tickets are on the level of this one i honestly understand that they ignore. im 100% sure if you send a ticket with a real issue they wont ignore it

On 4/6/2018 at 9:37 AM, WhoAmISc said:

I believe you could work for NC soft support,you are rude enough!

You did exactly the rudest think any customer representative can ever do,and that is: reply for the sake of replying and posting for the post count,as to meet a daily quota,WITHOU READING THE TEDT YOU REPLY TO!

if you would have read my post,you would have seen that I said they closed and merged my ticket into a DIFFERENT,CLOSED,SOLVED AND UNRELATED old ticket ,not that I ....uh oh spammed them 

So,thank you for your input(nothing) and have a nice day

In the meantime,can one of them mods here help me please?

You REALLY need to calm the hell down. You sound like too huge a pain in the ass to even have a productive conversation with because you don't seem to care WHAT answers and responses you're receiving, and instead only want to be heard while you VENT at everyone and everything within proximity.

If I were working in support, I probably wouldn't feel as inclined to deal with your pointless whining either. You type too much in all caps, which implies yelling or shouting, rather than emphasis. You're more rude than the people here who are simply giving you pointers and advice on how to be MORE approachable and LESS abrasive.

Quite simply, you DO come off as a jerk, and in ANY job, jerks are not the most sought after customers to chase down and serve with a GENUINE smile. I deal with people like you EVERY day with my own job, and while I may have the patience of a Buddhist monk, I would NOT allow someone like you to continue to terrorize me or my co-workers, thinking that we'd eventually "cave in", and let you have your way.

This isn't "Burger King": you can't always have it YOUR way, right away.

--And whoever invented that idiotic saying, "the customer's always right", is a complete buffoon, and is the singularly MOST hated enemy of any person who has to deal with the public on a daily basis.

Be nice, be respectful, be polite, and be someone who CAN take a "no" for an answer. Otherwise, you'll just be another social rapist in the making.

Even if it hurts you SO much, you NEED to play nice, or you'll never be able to make progress when ASKING for help.

Call me "rude" if you must, but just know that someone had to make you aware that you're NOT very approachable, diplomatically.

Personally, I'd apply for a job with NCW just to close your tickets myself. ♡

By the way, I've had very different experiences with support here, and I have nothing but praise and gratitude for the help that they were kind enough to give me.

When I was misunderstood in the gorums, I hot perma-banned, but someone heard me out and lifted my ban. When I got scammed for 4.5K gold in-game, they got it back for me and went after the crook who tricked me. When someone in my still-recruiting BT pug (last week) killed the 1st boss while everyone else wasn't even inside the instance, it bound everyone's progress to show that they completed it. Heck, I was fighting the midnight Koldrak's Lair dragon at the time. Due to a limited toolkit for resetting my progress and unbinding me from that group, they gave me back my 10× reset tokens instead. It was a fair compromise, and I was grateful for any help at all. 

Whenever I needed help, they got to me when they could, and never ignored me or left me hanging.

I understand that we have a whole server's worth of people who could be submitting tickets too, but eventually, they DO get to me.

You have to be patient and NOT spam them with messages like some crazed ex-boyfriend/girlfriend who's super clingy.

If they cannot fix your problem with ONE particular solution, you can suggest alternatives and they'll hear you out - maybe even come up with a solution that would work even better for you. -But again, if you act like a total butt-lord, your "demands" and venting will only fall upon deaf ears.

17 hours ago, Shunaia said:

By the way, I've had very different experiences with support here, and I have nothing but praise and gratitude for the help that they were kind enough to give me.

Same. I needed their help several times and they always helped me. I know every time I ask I will be heard.. every single time, simply because I know what I can ask for.

4 hours ago, Skyhaven said:

Lol, those are really small things that support should be doing for u anyways, wait till u get a bigger problem then ask if they can fix it for u, then we'll see how nice support is to u then. :wink:

And that bigger problem will be what exactly? Transferring "unable to trade" items? I won't even ask for that. And I don't care how many people got them transferred before me.. I play the game and I don't ask support to play it for me. If I need some stuff on my alt I'll go and farm it on that alt. Simple.

Archived