Sundered Nexus Chest Outfit

Onbekend

woooow really? This place was a really good one to farm materials, if you can solo it...sometimes 8 pouches (mostly 2-5) from the boss and from the boxes elysian and sacred orbs...also the weapon and the Hongmoon Secret Technique you could sell on the market. The costume is a nice bonus too, if you want it. I already got it on 2 chars and farmed this place for the materials (and because I think this dungeon is pretty cool and not boring) and now they make it unworthy -______- Why? Why you have to steal us every option, which is a little bit worthy, if you are lucky? great job incoming ty:thumbsup:

The only problem with soloing nexus is the first boss... if by any means you can't burst him down before mechanics.. one need to do all 3 types of CC double.  Most class could pull except gunslinger and i think FM.

and yeah they're basically taking away opportunities :x which i don't know why...

I've farmed it with my SF, which has Raven 6 and no other gear^^ You just have to counter him when he wants to run to a wall and throw blades to you, because then you don't have enough time until the mech starts^^ and SF can't also do the mech alone, because you can only skill 1 daze

But soon this information will be unnecessary ._.

They want to remove the chest that could drop "Ghost in a Shell" from nexus?

WTF but main thing Raven in Skybreak spire drops normal gem hammers that no one need anymore...

Logic and intelligence seesm not to be a thing at NC-Soft ...

Sorry you are right :'D I listened again to this part and yeah he said something like:

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Onbekend:

"The fragment and the key are no longer gonna drop from sundered nexus". Every chest you already have won't need the key to open, is all. The chest is going.

meh -__-

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 4:39 PM, RyVerseLy said:

SF can't also do the mech alone, because you can only skill 1 daze

This is false, SF has a second daze in TAB escape: just stop one of the saws, that the boss launches, near the center of the room where the boss will be during phase, be on ranged stance and go near the saw; you will be knocked down and can tab daze the boss. Use 3 to get the second daze in.
Some other classes that don't have a second direct daze can do this too.

On 9.4.2018 at 2:24 AM, RyVerseLy said:

Ok I've watched their uploaded stream now and yes, they will just remove the required key and not the whole box xD phew:HajoonCheer:

also a useless change, the boss always drops two keys and the absolut maximum of chest fragments you get from one run is 20, (usually it is 12-15) , i have about 30 key left over.

You can solo the first boss once you have enough dps , about raven 3 Weapon should be enough, make sure he doesnt stun you and does not charge around to lose dps (block his charge to stop him from running, always the second attack after his tripple jump attack)

2 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Heya everyone!

With tomorrow's change to the Sundered Nexus Chest, you'll still be able to farm the Ghost in the Shell costume since it will now drop from Be Ido. :HajoonHappy:

But will you remove yet another source for sacred orbs? Do you hate the Players that much?

Sorry i just question what all the motives are behind this.

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

But will you remove yet another source for sacred orbs? Do you hate the Players that much?

Sorry i just question what all the motives are behind this.

Motive: less inventory clutter. 

Tip: dont go to nexus for sacred orbs

16 minutes ago, cghdxh said:

Motive: less inventory clutter. 

Tip: dont go to nexus for sacred orbs

I actually still hope to get the Be Ido weapon some day, the orbs are  a small bonus, but getting a 10-stack sacred orbs some times is nice and saves me a good 35gold. if i had to buy them.

3 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Heya everyone!

With tomorrow's change to the Sundered Nexus Chest, you'll still be able to farm the Ghost in the Shell costume since it will now drop from Be Ido. :HajoonHappy:

Why does NC insist on raising the price of things?  For so long things were getting easier, not so much any more.

Archived