Laneera

Emergency maintenance for...THIS?

Laneera   

Are you people for real?

Fixed an issue where bundles in Received Items were displaying as multiple linked items, which in some cases prevented access to them.

Fixed an issue where numbers were unintentionally able to be used in names of characters, familiars, clans, and clan uniforms.

Fixed an issue where a female NPC in the Cross Server Dungeon gateway was using a male voice.

Fixed an issue where Tombstone and Bulletstorm would display in Korean in Spectator Mode.

(German Only) Fixed an issue where French text was displaying in certain situations in Soulstone Plains and 6v6 Battlegrounds.

(German Only) Fixed an issue with missing voiceovers in the Emperor’s Tomb sidestory.

This is no reason to shut down servers during EU prime time. None of this actually broke users' experiences. None of this could not have waited until next scheduled maintenance.

Let's address the elephant in the room here. Maintenance is already a joke considering your inability to schedule it outside of popular gaming hours in Europe, but announcing a 2-hour maintenance 30 minutes ahead of time during prime time is ridiculous. I can now not do my daily challenge and will be missing out on quite a few event tokens because you people think a female character having a male voice is game-breaking.

You know they messed something else up on yesterday's maint and are trying to cover it with excuses.

What did they mess up though is the real question.

Statler   

Hey a female Char with male voice is absolutly gamebreaking, more then all the other bugs not fixed in 2 years. Its also unacceptable that holy gunners skills are shown in korean in spectator mode, where millions of europeans watch those matches and dont know whats going on because they cant read korean. [/zynism]

Solii   

I just don't understand why fix these issues now?  The cross-server lady has always had a male voice and she's not the only one.

Astarae   

Those times are in NA, not EU.  The NA game server is down.  If the EU game server was going to be down, wouldn't they express times in some EU timezone?

Laneera   
1 minute ago, Astarae said:

Those times are in NA, not EU.  The NA game server is down.  If the EU game server was going to be down, wouldn't they express times in some EU timezone?

UTC is - sort of - an EU timezone. EU servers are down too.

Astarae   
3 minutes ago, Laneera said:

UTC is - sort of - an EU timezone. EU servers are down too.

You're right,  I mis-saw that as EST...

Fixed an issue where bundles in Received Items were displaying as multiple linked items, which in some cases prevented access to them.

This is directly related to cash shop, so no wonder it requires an emergency hotfix in the middle of EU prime time and clan 6v6... Ayyyy. Meanwhile, something like 8 months has passed since they started "investigating" 6v6 crashes and nothing has been done. Well played.

thieve   

*Fixed an issue where bundles in Received Items were displaying as multiple linked items, which in some cases prevented access to them.

There u go...When they r messed up by themselves about the money there is always emergancy maint for fix it but when the game has some bugs,mulfactions etc oh boy.... we r working on it don't worry....We will fix it when we can.....U guys just keep to paying for it.We r promise to we will fix it....

Edited by thieve

RavTH   
54 minutes ago, MeatMachine said:

You know they messed something else up on yesterday's maint and are trying to cover it with excuses.

What did they mess up though is the real question.

what if they made all in blackram narrows soldiers drop trove key? KAPPA

Edited by RavTH

3 minutes ago, RavTH said:

what if they made all in blackram narrows soldiers drop trove key? KAPPA

Now THAT would be a reason for a hotfix.

RavTH   
2 minutes ago, MeatMachine said:

Now THAT would be a reason for a hotfix.

who knows maybe that could be it.. or it could be more worse...

like that one time where the big snowballs didn't roll at asura LUL

"Fixed an issue where a female NPC in the Cross Server Dungeon gateway was using a male voice." 

but she was always my favorite

21 hours ago, Laneera said:

Fixed an issue where a female NPC in the Cross Server Dungeon gateway was using a male voice.

I preferred to think it was intentional. What have you got against the tranny? "(S)him" and the transforming person in Blackram Supply chain could get together.

Loom   
21 hours ago, kultaseni said:

"Fixed an issue where a female NPC in the Cross Server Dungeon gateway was using a male voice." 

but she was always my favorite

Yeah I also want her hot manly voice back. Her eerie silence is scary.

On 4/5/2018 at 10:18 PM, Laneera said:

Are you people for real?

This is no reason to shut down servers during EU prime time. None of this actually broke users' experiences. None of this could not have waited until next scheduled maintenance.

Let's address the elephant in the room here. Maintenance is already a joke considering your inability to schedule it outside of popular gaming hours in Europe, but announcing a 2-hour maintenance 30 minutes ahead of time during prime time is ridiculous. I can now not do my daily challenge and will be missing out on quite a few event tokens because you people think a female character having a male voice is game-breaking.

They hate trans npcs so they had to shut down server to kill it. It's typical American thing! 🤡🤡🤡

23 hours ago, Ygnizem said:

In memory of

thank you for this now i can forever live with the memory of her