Daily Challenge/Dungeon Rewards in 2018

Soqa

Hello !!

What you thinking about daily challenge/dungeon rewards,are you satisfied? I doing mostly big 10 everyday and dungeon rewards really poor.Specialty daily challenge %80 gives you 1 gold and this is not funny.

I waiting some prize-up from daily quests.And removing 1/3/5 gold Rare items from game.Minimum gold item price must be 10 gold.Crafting matherials are really expensive/upgrade pathes need hundreds of matherials but dungeon chests/boss loots give us 2/3 pieces.And we get mostly soulstone crystals from chests.I waiting increase of this numbers.Thanks for reading and waiting your ideas about rewards.Maybe game developers will read this topic and our wishes will be true ^_^

I agree. Rewards, gold, materials and everything else is not enough. However game's designed like this way sadly so grind, swipe or leave...

You should think about gearing little toons and doing extra daily challenges or another big 10

22 hours ago, YaruuHyaa said:

I agree. Rewards, gold, materials and everything else is not enough. However game's designed like this way sadly so grind, swipe or leave...

You should think about gearing little toons and doing extra daily challenges or another big 10

big10 is a waste the only dungeons you should do is dc+cs+sm+hh and dd/rt if you can. seriously doing asura,lair,necro,nexsus,gloom is not even enough to top it with sm and hh alone. because those 2 dungeons give you guarantee 20g

Archived