[NEWS] Automaton Assault Event Dungeon Overview

Bronn

Hi there :paper: Uhm, don't know if this is the right place to say it .. I like the way this event is going to be, giving chance to all those of 50 lev and higher to participate on it. One question though, is the Princess Cannonball item bound to account, to be able and use them on your main character, or the one you ACTUALLY want to use them on? Cuz if not then its kinda useless .. i mean most of us need hive queen wings, divine grace stones ( which unless you go VT raid you wont see a lot) but those are not bound to account, so like on trove, if I get them by chance on my alt characters i just have to watch them and ..you know .. let it go let it go -_- :thumbsdown: It will really help the general players gather more for more chances on something good if you make the Princess Cannonball bound to account, plus it wont affect the market or anything, but us, to be able to gather more on the same main char :) .. we know the divine grace stone or the hive queen wing wont get that -_- Any chance to make us a little more happy with this event ? :tmi:

You guys may want to reconsider the pricing on oils, seeing as 5 tokens x 21days = 105 tokens, 5 days short of getting even a single oil without doing additional activities to patch the token gap.  I understand you don't want to make events overly lucrative, but this seems excessively stingy >..>

19 hours ago, Fin said:

You guys may want to reconsider the pricing on oils, seeing as 5 tokens x 21days = 105 tokens, 5 days short of getting even a single oil without doing additional activities to patch the token gap.  I understand you don't want to make events overly lucrative, but this seems excessively stingy >..>

The event lasts from April 11 to June 20. That's around 70 days o:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 5:02 PM, Fin said:

actually its 8-11 tokens a day which is more than enough as well as login rewards...your numbers are right on how long it lasts

On 4/5/2018 at 12:45 PM, Fayth said:

The event lasts from April 11 to June 20. That's around 70 days o:

nope not the case the event does not end june 20th that will be when the shop gears can no longer be spent. As of the latest the event ends on May 9th, the original end date was May 2nd but it got extended by a week due to issues with our upcoming patch

Archived