HP decrease bug?

Hi. I am a returning player and I have been levelling my character.. Anyway at level 52 my character had 97K HP but when I used the points to put into Offense and Defense my HP went up to 114K after I got the equipment from quests as well. After I put 25 into Offense and 10 into Defense but then I changed the points around to test them I decided that the first set I put in was better but since I did that instead of my HP being 114K its now only 97K and I've not removed or changed any equipment/soul stones. All I did was change round the points. Is this a bug? I have closed the game down and restarted it and its still only saying 97K instead 114K. I was not using any buffs either at the time to increase anything.

If I changed everything back to how it was before at 114K HP I would of thought that it would go back to me having 114K HP again but its not. 

There should be a button that says "show set effect" or something similar to that. You'll see that every X amount of points you put in will give a bonus. So at 10 defensive points you get an extra 20k hp, at 20 points you get another 15k hp. Every point also gives about 250 hp.

8 hours ago, LunaticAzure said:

There should be a button that says "show set effect" or something similar to that. You'll see that every X amount of points you put in will give a bonus. So at 10 defensive points you get an extra 20k hp, at 20 points you get another 15k hp. Every point also gives about 250 hp.

Thank you for replying ^^ Yes I am aware of that but what I meant was at first I put 25 into offense and 10 into defense and my HP went to 114K but then i swapped the points around and put 20 into defense and 10 into offense so my HP went up a bit more but when i put the points back to 25 into offense and 10 into defense my HP should have gone back to 114K but instead it went all the way down to 97K and i don't know why because i put the points back to how i first had them to make my HP go to 114K and i didn't remove any equipment or change any of it. I'm sorry for rambling on but i'm a bit confused as to where the missing 17K HP went lol. I don't know if my character has bugged or something

27 minutes ago, FaerieDust said:

Thank you for replying ^^ Yes I am aware of that but what I meant was at first I put 25 into offense and 10 into defense and my HP went to 114K but then i swapped the points around and put 20 into defense and 10 into offense so my HP went up a bit more but when i put the points back to 25 into offense and 10 into defense my HP should have gone back to 114K but instead it went all the way down to 97K and i don't know why because i put the points back to how i first had them to make my HP go to 114K and i didn't remove any equipment or change any of it. I'm sorry for rambling on but i'm a bit confused as to where the missing 17K HP went lol. I don't know if my character has bugged or something

Did you press "apply" ? o.o

1 hour ago, FaerieDust said:

Yes i clicked apply lol i'm not stupid ^^ maybe my game is bugged or something. Anyway i'll send a ticket in and see what support says about it.

Just asking i saw weirder things lol.

Archived