New bm

i wanna die

Don't use lightning until you get bt/vt gear. Why? well, you'll be running out of focus rly fast, which will result in dps drop. . . And that means you'll be dead weight with your low ass dps unable to hold agro properly in dungeons and ppl will have to carry you. Stick with fire until you get good gear

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 6:40 AM, WhySoSeriousBro said:

Don't use lightning until you get bt/vt gear. Why? well, you'll be running out of focus rly fast, which will result in dps drop. . . And that means you'll be dead weight with your low ass dps unable to hold agro properly in dungeons and ppl will have to carry you. Stick with fire until you get good gear

I already got lightning bt accesories so i cant switch now

• 2 weeks later...

Asking for rotation is kinda pointless with BM, as every BM coats his/her sequencing  depending on their ping/fps/boss strategy.

With the latest changes to the lightning build, it's pretty easy to keep your focus game prim. Use your violent blade as often as possible as it grants a sizable 6 second of fulmination plus 6 seconds of finesse, which means your honed slash will cost 2 focus instead of three.

There are really no rotations here which are concrete since we as tanks need to... well... tank the boss. That comes at the expense of having to break a rotation at uncertain times. But let's assume the enemy doesn't move and attacks with skills which don't stagger/kd you and you can leech enough hp to face tank (Last boss in NF for example). The drill rotation here is:

v, c, v, tab, rmb-lmb until fulmination runs out, x, rmb-lmb>>> (remember - violent blade whenever)

At this point look for when lightning rod goes off cd, count three seconds, then use it again.

After that it's straight out rmb-lmb with violent blades,tabs,4 when you run out of fulmination. Use Sundering Sword if you start running out of focus. You can use it anywhere in your rotation. You can also use rush and raid for focus.

Archived