How does the pairing system work?

Sheral

is P2w vs free to play ? I have several games playing, it always touches me against the team full dragon end game and my team baleful raven acendant, bone so that I try to raise my pvp things if they are going to pair me against p2w?

Afaik the matchmaking (you cant even call this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ matchmaking) is only based on ranking and rng. So player with nearly same rank will matched against each other. Since the ranking is the only fix factor and everything else is just rng you can have 7 people with Raven, Aransu or Dragon and 5 people with balefull matched like 6 Raven, Aransu, Dragon vs. 1 Raven, Aransu, Dragon + 5 Balefull when you are unlucky.

This problem was addressed so many times in the past 2 years but NC-Soft dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about to add some gearscore to make sure groups are nearly equalized.

Another problem are poeple like this

who keep their ranking low to get matched agains "lowies" cause nowadays you dont need skill, you only need money and gear.

One of my worst matchmaking was 2x HM12 with Ascendent 4 and 6 + 4x HM9 with Balefull 8-10 vs. 6 HM13-15 all with full pvp gear and Ascendent 6 or Raven 9. Guess i dont have to mention, we lost 1800:0

When i see how often totaly inferior groups matched agains totaly superior groups, its hard to belive in random matchmaking and i sometimes think this matchmaking is intended to feed whales and casher to make them happy and feel great so they will continue cashing...

Funny sidefact. I suggested to add some kind of gearscore to support and they answerd i should clime in rank to get more equalized groups. Funny when you get matched like in the example above and need to win 2-3 matches to compensate 1 loose...

To play 6vs6 you need to be either a whale or a masochist ^^

• 1 month later...

It might help to introduce an extra tier by splitting up Silver rank between 1350-1499 and 1500-1600. If you had better rewards from 1500+ then deranking would not pay off in the long run, even considering easy weeklies and dailies rewards.

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:42 PM, Statler said:

Afaik the matchmaking (you cant even call this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ matchmaking) is only based on ranking and rng. So player with nearly same rank will matched against each other. Since the ranking is the only fix factor and everything else is just rng you can have 7 people with Raven, Aransu or Dragon and 5 people with balefull matched like 6 Raven, Aransu, Dragon vs. 1 Raven, Aransu, Dragon + 5 Balefull when you are unlucky.

This problem was addressed so many times in the past 2 years but NC-Soft dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about to add some gearscore to make sure groups are nearly equalized.

Another problem are poeple like this

who keep their ranking low to get matched agains "lowies" cause nowadays you dont need skill, you only need money and gear.

One of my worst matchmaking was 2x HM12 with Ascendent 4 and 6 + 4x HM9 with Balefull 8-10 vs. 6 HM13-15 all with full pvp gear and Ascendent 6 or Raven 9. Guess i dont have to mention, we lost 1800:0

When i see how often totaly inferior groups matched agains totaly superior groups, its hard to belive in random matchmaking and i sometimes think this matchmaking is intended to feed whales and casher to make them happy and feel great so they will continue cashing...

Funny sidefact. I suggested to add some kind of gearscore to support and they answerd i should clime in rank to get more equalized groups. Funny when you get matched like in the example above and need to win 2-3 matches to compensate 1 loose...

To play 6vs6 you need to be either a whale or a masochist ^^

Oh my god, what you say here 

Explains a lot, it must be a guess, but im pretty shure that it is at all.

Archived