Chapter 22 : In the Hall of the Monkey King

Lasur

• NCSOFT

Hi,

We have reproduced the issue and have forwarded it along, thank you for the reports!

In the meantime, if you encounter this issue, please go far away from Ugum and approach him slowly (without Windwalking). This should allow the end of the fight to trigger properly.

7 hours ago, Bronn said:

Hi,

We have reproduced the issue and have forwarded it along, thank you for the reports!

In the meantime, if you encounter this issue, please go far away from Ugum and approach him slowly (without Windwalking). This should allow the end of the fight to trigger properly.

It doesn't work, they are still fighting. 

I fixed the files and it worked. 

• 2 weeks later...
Am ‎04‎.‎04‎.‎2018 um 11:17 schrieb Bronn:

Hi,

Im having the same issue. I tried to approach him slowly but it doesnt help. Im stuck at this Point.

Natka what do you mean by "i fixed the files"

• 3 weeks later...
On 18.4.2018 at 4:53 PM, chris909 said:

Im having the same issue. I tried to approach him slowly but it doesnt help. Im stuck at this Point.

Natka what do you mean by "i fixed the files"

When you open the launcher, do the file repair and it works. Did for me as the slow walk towards him didn't.

Archived