Steelseries code for Fire and Blood not working?

bunnycloud

16 minutes ago, psyyyy said:

so its automatically applied in BNS account? you can't get multiple keys with multiple emails anymore?

I am not sure about that. I just know that once I entered the code it did not show up in the apply list so it seems to have activated it immdiately.

• NCSOFT

Hey everyone! Apologies that the SteelSeries code is working differently than what you're used to.  Here is the process to enter the code:

1. Visit https://shop.ncsoft.com/myshop/applyacode and enter the SteelSeries key in the box below Enter Your Serial Code then press the Activate button in order to automatically apply the code to your account.
  2. If you'd like to verify that the code has applied to your account, you can press the Transaction History tab in the top navigation pane. Select Serial Codes on the left, then press the Blade & Soul tab to find that the Fire and Blood Premium Bundle is listed.

If you'd to claim a code, log into your SteelSeries account and visit their Fire and Blood article for more details: https://games.steelseries.com/ucf/show/13841/boards/promotions/Giveaway/blade-soul-fire-and-blood-premium-bundle

It is working now on chrome for those who have had problems getting a key you should try a gain and to respond properly to the OP, my friend had the same problem just now they just kept pasting the code in over and over till it finally took it

• 1 month later...

It still says that the code is invalid for me and I sent Steelseries support an email but they never responded. Now I'm stuck with a dysfunctional code. Can the Blade And Soul support team help me in this case or is this out of your field if it's a giveway code?

On 02/04/2018 at 10:33 PM, psyyyy said:

so its automatically applied in BNS account? you can't get multiple keys with multiple emails anymore?

You can get Multiple keys with as many emails as you want, but you can only use the code once per account, and you cannot use the same code on multiple accounts. You get a code from steelseries website you login to your bns account, "apply a code" - it only works once, if you try another codes it won't work, it's only once per account.

Edited by SayhaSeer

I got a key from alienware arena that worked and got activated and another key from steelseries that's not working. I tried to activate it several times until code activation got disabled "for security reasons".  It's probably due to the fact that one same account can not get more than one Eternal night Premium bundle key. 

5 hours ago, Pimboli said:

I got a key from alienware arena that worked and got activated and another key from steelseries that's not working. I tried to activate it several times until code activation got disabled "for security reasons".  It's probably due to the fact that one same account can not get more than one Eternal night Premium bundle key. 

Yes, Only one bundle per account, they give 2 ways to get them, Alienware is too much pain to get, So steelseries was a nice alternative. 

• 1 year later...

i got legacy of the moon  code from steelseries website. but i also have archangel pack key  .   legacy of the moon is applied but archangel pack is  showing its invalid. any help here ?

it worked after some tries. NVM

Edited by w4nka