Forums

Server crash / Mass DC again

Xenosaga

1 minute ago, Ready2 said:

No. As a paying customer I'm expecting flawless service as the money I'm paying them is not flawed either. If they cannot provide the service then give a refund.

Don't be rude bro! I am a paying customer too, but they are human and nothing perfect. We lost one hour game play and that is it. I still love this game. <3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hiromacu said:

Don't be rude bro! I am a paying customer too, but they are human and nothing perfect. We lost one hour game play and that is it. I still love this game. <3

Lol how is this rude? It is the bare minimum. And its 4th day in in a row...

On 4/2/2018 at 10:53 PM, Xenosaga said:

If you want compare this with another MMOs:  other MMOs did better jobs, much stable.

BnS is made from old engine years ago and might a reason it's still not rock-stable. It's not well optimized.

NcSoft should know about this and should work more on stability servers.

but can they afford the risk of fixing that??

On 4/2/2018 at 11:00 PM, Hiromacu said:

you didn't pay to play, you paid to access certain functions in game, the game is FTP.

On 4/2/2018 at 10:59 PM, Wire said:

Chill bro  no need to be angry xD.

I am not angry, I am speaking truth, if no one got anything good to say then don't talk, you aint solving the fking problem shiittalking the company, support the people who work on making your favorite game run.

Archived