Server crash / Mass DC again

Xenosaga

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good, so its not just me. went to check if someone hijacked my account when i saw logged in from another location, couldnt find anything that pointed that happened thankfully. so server is down, mhaw guess game got tired of us xD

1 minute ago, Hiromacu said:

What a hell was that chaos on the faction chat right before the dc!?

This mass dc always start with (movement) glitches before you get kicked out. But you can still chat.
So I assume people were freaking out about those.

to everyone crying about this, I want to see you make your own server that thousands of people play everyday, then shiit talk NCSoft, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say NOTHING, plus let's be real none of us will leave this amazing game, unless you are planning to go to korea or something.

1 minute ago, modlo said:

to everyone crying about this, I want to see you make your own server that thousands of people play everyday, then shiit talk NCSoft, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say NOTHING, plus let's be real none of us will leave this amazing game, unless you are planning to go to korea or something.

If you want compare this with another MMOs:  other MMOs did better jobs, much stable.

BnS is made from old engine years ago and might a reason it's still not rock-stable. It's not well optimized.

NcSoft should know about this and should work more on stability servers.

5 minutes ago, modlo said:

No. As a paying customer I'm expecting flawless service as the money I'm paying them is not flawed either. If they cannot provide the service then give a refund.

8 minutes ago, modlo said:

At least Korea has stable servers.

9 minutes ago, modlo said:

Chill bro  no need to be angry xD.

Archived