Please increase infinite challenge costume drop rate

eric11zhao

Tell me about it, I was just saying in another thread how I farmed that dungeon for months and never got it before I gave up smh. It doesn't help that it's also the longest freaking dungeon ever with all the talking they do even with using the esc trick *eye roll*

It would be nice to see older content receive a boost to drop rates of cosmetics. Every time I think of getting an outfit on my alt characters I just remember the horrible rng grind I had to go through to get it initially and then decide it isn't worth it.

Yeah, when RNG isn't on your side, you could either keep pushing forward, hoping that the next run will give you what you want, OR just give up and try again at another time. I prefer to take a break and try again later, because your first try on another day could still get it for you. The troves and RNG boxes feel like they have a decaying RNG rate after so many rolls in a day or even a week. Even if it isn't so, it's still my choice to either play now or later, and that same choice is yours. With the "free" outfits in this game that depend on RNG, you can at least take comfort in the idea that they aren't going anywhere. With these cosmetic items, they won't "rotate" out for some other cosmetic items like the HM Store does every two weeks, so you could always try again later, making it a "long game,", or more precisely, making it only a matter of time before you'll finally get it. That said, I can at least remember that I don't have to push myself too hard to get RNG items when they'll be around to roll for at a later time.

There's no rush for those items, except for how badly you want them.

On 4/1/2018 at 2:54 PM, eric11zhao said:

Please don't ignore this, I have tried more than 90 times but no drop in dreadtide dungeon, or please list it in f10 the red version I'm so tired of farming

I hope they dont increase the drop rate simply because we all went through the pain to get it with over 150 /200 runs so, you should suffer like the rest of us did.

Tho most likely it will be added to the next merchant of wonders event.

4 hours ago, HateMe said:

I hope they dont increase the drop rate simply because we all went through the pain to get it with over 150 /200 runs so, you should suffer like the rest of us did.

Tho most likely it will be added to the next merchant of wonders event.

The part of me that thinks "I went through this damned dungeon over 250 times to get this costume, why should you have it easy?" agrees with you..

The rest of me that thinks "I don't want to go through this hell with my other characters" wants the drop rates increased!! :D

You really shouldn't need to do an obsolete dungeon that many times to get a costume, truth be told though, my Gon KFM got it on the 2nd try :p

23 minutes ago, Kaigame said:

The part of me that thinks "I went through this damned dungeon over 250 times to get this costume, why should you have it easy?" agrees with you..

The rest of me that thinks "I don't want to go through this hell with my other characters" wants the drop rates increased!! :D

You really shouldn't need to do an obsolete dungeon that many times to get a costume, truth be told though, my Gon KFM got it on the 2nd try :p

Well...there is always "Finite Challenge" in the HM store. The same look just blackish instead of red

Just now, HateMe said:

Well...there is always "Finite Challenge" in the HM store. The same look just blackish instead of red

I'm trying not to spend too much money on costumes and stuff, if its ingame, i should be able to get it. 

1 hour ago, Cherish said:

I got this outfit on my Summoner in 16 runs.

I got this outfit on my Warlock in 3 runs.

I got this outfit on my Gunner in 300+ runs.

Its all RNG you just have to keep doing it :(

Trying to get the Enchanted Seductress or Temptress on my Warlock at the moment, will be the first time i'll get it with a Jin. Lost count the amount of chests i've opened already. It is all RNG, but RNG sucks! :D

8 hours ago, Kaigame said:

Trying to get the Enchanted Seductress or Temptress on my Warlock at the moment, will be the first time i'll get it with a Jin. Lost count the amount of chests i've opened already. It is all RNG, but RNG sucks! :D

NEVER received these outfits on my Summoner even though I tried many many times :D

NEVER received these outfits on my Warlock even though I tried gazillions of times :D

Received them both after about 10 runs on my Gunslinger :D

Got to hate that RNG :D

Edited by Cherish

i understand this but iam also against idea of make it  easy to get ( no gain without pain)  outfite name (infinite challenge )  by this meaning u need to understand 

in same time there is  black version in  hm store  they add it from time to time

go to this topic  and see post of ppl who get it .. personally i spend  almost 8 months  until i got it..and happiness from it  is epic

edit : do not farm every day  8 to 9 hrs daily just make it as habit ..if u will farm it as crazy u will end up  give up easily 

make it like 6 to 7 runs daily ....or day after day..at end its RNG 

Edited by MoonBloom

15 hours ago, Kaigame said:

Are those the ones from bloodshade harbor? if so i have about 5 and 6 tickets for those on my summoner lol i use themt o link it to people just to rub it in their faces.

7 hours ago, HateMe said:

Are those the ones from bloodshade harbor? if so i have about 5 and 6 tickets for those on my summoner lol i use themt o link it to people just to rub it in their faces.

Everybody knows that lyns get it easier because they can't wear it lol. It's like they increase the drop rate for lyns. I have 3 of them on mine.

On 05/04/2018 at 3:16 PM, Nala said:

Everybody knows that lyns get it easier because they can't wear it lol. It's like they increase the drop rate for lyns. I have 3 of them on mine.

I'm so not impressed by this!!! :D

• 2 years later...
  • Hime locked this topic