[Suggestion] Other ways to obtain Swordsman's hat

Spyroxion

Outdated? Junghado's hat is one of the most timeless cosmetics in the game. And once again, that "one cosmetic" is one in maybe 5. And if this gets an alternative, you go to complain about Zaiwei Ruins cosmetics needing an alternative, etc.

By the way, you can put a clan teleport in front of the entrance, upstairs. 1 less loading screen. Buy a few 5f tickets and you'll only meet 2 of these doors. So that issue is solved now.

1 hour ago, Onbekend said:

Outdated? Junghado's hat is one of the most timeless cosmetics in the game. And once again, that "one cosmetic" is one in maybe 5. And if this gets an alternative, you go to complain about Zaiwei Ruins cosmetics needing an alternative, etc.

By the way, you can put a clan teleport in front of the entrance, upstairs. 1 less loading screen. Buy a few 5f tickets and you'll only meet 2 of these doors. So that issue is solved now.

I am not saying cosmetic is outdated, Tower it self is outdated 1 to 7f with all these doors and npc talking after each boss. And I am not a clan leader nor I have the clan leader always online. 

And no I do not need to "complain" about others because as I said, other can be farmed in a normal way, not with 95% of what you doing is waiting and loading (because boss fight lasts what? 2-5 secs?).

Edited by Spyroxion

1 hour ago, Spyroxion said:

I am not saying cosmetic is outdated, Tower it self is outdated 1 to 7f with all these doors and npc talking after each boss. And I am not a clan leader nor I have the clan leader always online. 

And no I do not need to "complain" about others because as I said, other can be farmed in a normal way, not with 95% of what you doing is waiting and loading (because boss fight lasts what? 2-5 secs?).

Ask your clan leader about rank permissions.

And the example I gave, Zaiwei Ruins, is more waiting than you can imagine. Plus, it's very difficult to solo. So if you're alone there, gl farming.

Maybe it's just me but I don't care if everyone can easily obtain a cosmetic item, if I like it I will wear it regardless of how many other people wear it. I wear things because I want to wear it and not because of how rare it is. Take for example the Alice ribbon hair adornment that was given for free to everybody, it is one of my favorite and I still wear it often. 

5 hours ago, Nala said:

Maybe it's just me but I don't care if everyone can easily obtain a cosmetic item, if I like it I will wear it regardless of how many other people wear it. I wear things because I want to wear it and not because of how rare it is. Take for example the Alice ribbon hair adornment that was given for free to everybody, it is one of my favorite and I still wear it often. 

No you are not alone and I am glad to find people who are like this as well, it's rare to find someone thinking like this :D 

I mean, play the game for your self, not others. Classes, cosmetics or what ever else, doesn't matter if it's overused or not, as long as it makes YOU happy - use it, wear it, it's a game at the end of the day, it's supposed to make you happy of what you are doing and not adjusting your self by others.

On 3/31/2018 at 7:15 PM, GrimmxD said:

what do you mean by "profitable" they don't gain money from it or anything 

during that event the merchant of wonder has a 100% spawn rate on cold storage, and guess where you can buy the reset for it :3

Hello,

After farming few hundreds runs of Mushin Tower floor 7 and i still didn't saw that hat dropping. I would suggest to add it to merchants something like:

Bodyguard outfit - ex: 300 warrior tokens

Swordsman Hat - ex: 700 warrior tokens 

Same as Naksun from Mushin Tower floor 15 ..

The drop rate for that hat is too low and the boss is kinda useless...1 elysian orb per 25-50 runs is too low and most of the people wont farm there.

Or you can just increase a bit the drop rate of the hat.

Thanks

12 hours ago, AjikaiTheWhiteSwordsman said:

Hello,

After farming few hundreds runs of Mushin Tower floor 7 and i still didn't saw that hat dropping. I would suggest to add it to merchants something like:

Bodyguard outfit - ex: 300 warrior tokens

Swordsman Hat - ex: 700 warrior tokens 

Same as Naksun from Mushin Tower floor 15 ..

The drop rate for that hat is too low and the boss is kinda useless...1 elysian orb per 25-50 runs is too low and most of the people wont farm there.

Or you can just increase a bit the drop rate of the hat.

Thanks

700 tokens is far too easy for swordsmans hat + they are account bound so it is not that fair.

Naksun hat can be exchanged at NPC already in Mushins Tower

• 2 weeks later...
  • NCSOFT

I come bearing good news! 

With the Eternal Night update on May 9, you'll be able to purchase Junghado's cosmetics -- Bodyguard and Swordsman Hat -- from Tower Trader Kangcha for 750 and 300 Warriors Tokens respectively. Please keep in mind that the build is still in development and the prices may vary.

Thank you so much for your feedback. :HajoonCheer:

Why not.

I have plenty of outfits that were difficult to farm and I think it's a good idea for everyone to have access to them - without the farming. It's a game, not a job, and I don't exactly think it's in any way shape or form beneficial to punish people just because I had a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ experience.

@Liinxy

Could you guys maybe add such options to other old outfits? Like Ghost in the Shell for example; that outfit is near impossible to farm given the very low drop rates (that and not every class can solo it due to the CC requirements on the drill boss).

Edited by swpz

On 3/30/2018 at 11:56 PM, Onbekend said:

Dozens of people spent hours/days on farming this. You're now asking it to be free. Everybody has 1250 Achievement Points, and gold+fabrics are nothing. I'm tired of people wanting to make every cosmetic that farmers can be proud of, a worthless item everyone can just get by paying a 5 minute visit to the achievement vendor.

The profit you ask for is the hat. Also, Junghado actually has a decent chance of dropping an Elysian Orb. That's profit, too.

Anyways, unless you find a way to compensate the people who spent weeks, or months, farming to get it, it shouldn't be given away for free.

(Because both options you gave are basically no different than giving it away for 1 copper.)

You want something? Work for it.

The sense of entitlement is strong with this one, but I'm glad that Bethany proved you wrong. And I spent 120 runs on Infinite Challenge, 200+ boxes on Wild Horse and Bully Wrap, 98 runs on the Obsidian Serpent set, 70 runs on Secret Agent, and 88 runs on Junghado's gear, but you don't see me saying that just because I spent a long time farming, everyone else must too. Spending hours killing the same boss for a minuscule drop is not fun, it's a waste of time which not everyone has. And considering that none of the costumes are bound to account, what if you also want it for an alt? What then?

And FYI, in the Korean version of BNS, all dungeon cosmetics can be bought via the achievement merchant with 10 runs of a dungeon, making the grind in the NA version even more pointless.

11 hours ago, Pekingduckman said:

The sense of entitlement is strong with this one, but I'm glad that Bethany proved you wrong. And I spent 120 runs on Infinite Challenge, 200+ boxes on Wild Horse and Bully Wrap, 98 runs on the Obsidian Serpent set, 70 runs on Secret Agent, and 88 runs on Junghado's gear, but you don't see me saying that just because I spent a long time farming, everyone else must too. Spending hours killing the same boss for a minuscule drop is not fun, it's a waste of time which not everyone has. And considering that none of the costumes are bound to account, what if you also want it for an alt? What then?

And FYI, in the Korean version of BNS, all dungeon cosmetics can be bought via the achievement merchant with 10 runs of a dungeon, making the grind in the NA version even more pointless.

Agreeing with the opposite side doesn't prove me wrong.

Having 4000 kills to get an rng drop and wanting other players to have it in 10 kills, also doesn't prove me wrong. Good for you, are you a saint? Some people, including myself, want to wear actual "rare" items. 300 warrior tokens is the opposite of rare.

If you want it on an alt you can get it again. Did I need to answer that?

And FYI, this isn't KR. People in the west care way more about fashion and rareness.

I don't care about how selfish I sound. Humans like rare things. Whether it's meeting a celeb, owning a limited edition car, or spotting an uncommon bird. Humans like rare things, and I like to keep rare things rare.

18 hours ago, Onbekend said:

Agreeing with the opposite side doesn't prove me wrong.

Having 4000 kills to get an rng drop and wanting other players to have it in 10 kills, also doesn't prove me wrong. Good for you, are you a saint? Some people, including myself, want to wear actual "rare" items. 300 warrior tokens is the opposite of rare.

If you want it on an alt you can get it again. Did I need to answer that?

And FYI, this isn't KR. People in the west care way more about fashion and rareness.

I don't care about how selfish I sound. Humans like rare things. Whether it's meeting a celeb, owning a limited edition car, or spotting an uncommon bird. Humans like rare things, and I like to keep rare things rare.

Sorry but your opinion is somewhat invalid.. How many people spent hundreds of gold of mats to get from baleful 1 to raven 9 back then? Do you realize how much different upgrade paths with alternate cheaper mats that are significantly less today?  I started playing since beta and I still dont have that hat. and it was apart of my dream costume for this game. I gave up on that because I have a life that also needs my attention. I even told myself that they must have removed it from the loot list.
So if your advice is to farm more for it it.. you're crazy.. Tower has too many unnecessary loading screen and unstoppable useless npc dialog.

5 hours ago, Dereon said:

Sorry but your opinion is somewhat invalid.. How many people spent hundreds of gold of mats to get from baleful 1 to raven 9 back then? Do you realize how much different upgrade paths with alternate cheaper mats that are significantly less today?  I started playing since beta and I still dont have that hat. and it was apart of my dream costume for this game. I gave up on that because I have a life that also needs my attention. I even told myself that they must have removed it from the loot list.
So if your advice is to farm more for it it.. you're crazy.. Tower has too many unnecessary loading screen and unstoppable useless npc dialog.

Ah yes, as we all know, weapons and cosmetics hold the same value. It's not like one of these 2 is literally needed to make any progress past lv55.

My opinion is rare things should stay rare. I don't see how weapon upgrades getting cheaper makes that invalid. Weapons/gold/mats aren't rare. 

On ‎26‎.‎04‎.‎2018‎ г. at 1:27 AM, Liinxy said:

I come bearing good news! 

With the Eternal Night update on May 9, you'll be able to purchase Junghado's cosmetics -- Bodyguard and Swordsman Hat -- from Tower Trader Kangcha for 750 and 300 Warriors Tokens respectively. Please keep in mind that the build is still in development and the prices may vary.

Thank you so much for your feedback. :HajoonCheer:

@Liinxy Hi, and thank you for the addition. Can you also add the "Cobalt Widow Striped Blindfold", "Cobalt Widow Studded Blindfold" and "Enchanting Temptress Mask" that were supposed to drop in Bloodshade Harbor, but NEVER actually did. The way the female versions of the Naryu Labyrinth outfits were added to the achievement merchant. Personally, I think that the other outfits can also be added, or if not, may be the drop rates can be raised a bit, cause that is now 2 years old content that almost no one runs because it's outdated, and because the drop rate is really low. With an achievement like 10-50 clears, it shouldn't be a bad deal I'd say. Also, if the outfits from F4 of Mushin tower are added to NPC will be also really good.

P.S. I have all those outfits already (except for those, that don't drop at all)

Cobalt-Widow-Striped-Blindfold-Female-frCobalt-Widow-Studded-Blindfold-Female-FrEnchanting-Temptress-Mask-Female-Front.j

• 4 years later...

Although I made 359 runs, it still has not fallen, it is no longer sold in traders, I still do not have it.

I sent a ticket but I couldn't get any help in this matter because they say that the item is rare. 22 pieces of clothes fell in 359 runs, but the hat still did not fall, I think there is a disproportionate percentage share.

Her dress is rare, but why 22 pieces fell, why 0 pieces of hats still

On 3/31/2018 at 10:48 AM, Onbekend said:

zaiwei ruins cosmetics are at arena merchant..... they already got  an alternative to a lot of old cosmetics just go do arena and buy it. i see nothing wrong with junghado's hat being made easier to get. OP has a point here. Other cosmetics that are even more rare and harder to get like wild horse from zaiwei ruins are at arena merchant so easy to get. this hat should be easy to get too. get off your high horse "I worked so hard to get it" more like you worked so hard to rng it.