BG 6VS6 Crashing

Hello, For some reason whenever I play 6 vs 6 BG WWV, Beluga & NovaCore If I spam the #4 key(not the number-pad but the #4 key top left near ESC key) to res- after death I get a runtime error message where the game will crash or...... will not get any messages & just crash to desktop. My pc is perfectly stable with up-to-date drivers/software. I can play other games for hours on end with no crashing or no run-time error message. I noticed the in game crashing for me is related to dying first in battlegrounds then spamming the 4 key to ress, the game can't handle my key commands does not know where to load my character back in game & then crashes after.

Below are my system Specs & in game settings not sure if this will help you guys troubleshoot the problem & roll out a quick patch, hoping for the best.

System Specs: (For TroubleShooting)______

CPU: Intel Core I7 4790K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22V

Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2400MHZ(X.M.P Profile)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus vii hero Z97 (3201 Latest bios)

Storage: 512GB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 SSD

PSU:  Corsair HX1000 1000W

GPU: Nvidia 4GB GTX 980

Monitor: AOC Q2963PM (2560x1080)

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Software version 2.20.72)

Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB (Software version 2.20.72)

Graphics Driver: Nvidia 391.01 WHQL

OS: Windows 10 Enterprise 64Bit Version 1709 (OS Build: 16299.309)

ISP Speedtest benchmark: 178Mbp/s Download 24Mbp/s Upload 24MS Ping

Game Client: 64-bit setting

In Game Graphics setting: AUTO (all 4's)

https://i.imgur.com/NM5BrDN.jpg

NM5BrDN.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Could be an issue with visual c++ conflicts, which ones do you have installed? If you have both x86 and x64, remove the x86, it's not needed.

On another note, that silicone lottery win, an i7 4790k at 4.4 ghz. But since you're overclocked, this is stable? I've had intermittent problems between 4 and 4.2 on my i5 4690k awhile back that never really showed themselves in full (I thought it was stable after a 24h prime burn test) but there would be random crashes in games now and then. With OC you never really know if it's solid and that makes troubleshooting a pain.

This has been a known crash for a year and it's client-based (=not fixable by the players). Everything points a memory leak when reviving without a loading screen, as it also happens in basin if you die. I do not know a single player who doesn't occasionally crash in 6v6 when/after reviving.

Some things you can try to do and hope they actually do something; 32bit reportedly crashes slightly less than 64bit. Also try and wait a bit after dying before reviving and do not move immediately after reviving.

Been trying all of the above, none of it does much though. Until Ncwest fix the issue, that's all you can do though. As said, they've known about it for a year, so "rolling out a quick patch" is a lot asked. They could just copypaste the way revive charms or cat res work to 6v6 reviving and just add in the revive coordinates to the spawn point, or just put the reviving behind a load screen (not optimal, but better than crashing). But what can you do, there are more important things to fix than absolutely game breaking bugs! Like a male voice-actor on a female character.

@MrBubbles Thankyou for the reply, Yeah I have tried both 32-bit & 64bit, , I tried installing windows 7 /reinstalling windows 10, I tried installing many different Nvidia drivers, I know my PC is 100% Stable I mean I was sitting here this month playing FinalFantasy XV(2018 game on PC) for 26 hours straight non stop with no crashing! I think you are right its something wrong with Blade & soul, I have been pvping for over 2 years playing this game but it has gotten much worse with each patch, just wanted to say thankyou!

Archived