Assassin VT 3 Piece Nerf

EclipseOfFire

As I have VT 3 piece I noticed around after the fire and blood update a slight nerf when i looked at my soul shield it showed that VT 3 piece had the exact same buff at BT 8 piece we were nerfed by 5% and the only new thing they added is a 15% buff to poison breath/choke bomb/venom swarm damage for VT 8 set. As I play lightning sin and use Choke bomb this is utterly worthless as mine crits 10k this is only a buff to shadow sins as they actually get elemental stacks on breath meanwhile Lightning is being nerfed this makes no sense as I see many higher level assassins being shadow not lightning so why buff them and nerf us. It is based on preference both do similar dps and have their ups and downs, Like Lightning sins burst a lot higher than shadow but they are more consistent. If they intended to nerf assassin they went about it wrong.

you can't say lighting and shadow has same dmg , it's absurd.The only thing shadow is better than lighting is was burst and with the recent changes you do spam heartstab as dragon shadow sins as well so it's a gap close for you as well.Lighting is always better than shadow when it comes to sustain dmg that's why there is no need to buff light anymore.And with the previous changes they bring in-game macro so you won't suffer from ani-canceling it's gonna be braindead easy anyway

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2018 at 7:10 AM, shintouzii said:

you can't say lighting and shadow has same dmg , it's absurd.The only thing shadow is better than lighting is was burst and with the recent changes you do spam heartstab as dragon shadow sins as well so it's a gap close for you as well.Lighting is always better than shadow when it comes to sustain dmg that's why there is no need to buff light anymore.And with the previous changes they bring in-game macro so you won't suffer from ani-canceling it's gonna be braindead easy anyway

You are aware that that is only on f12 tests right? Just because in f12 that you get a higher dps doenst mean its better consistency wise because lightning sin needs stealth all shadow sin needs is rmb and f which depending on the boss means they get a higher consistency

On 4/25/2018 at 10:38 PM, EclipseOfFire said:

You are aware that that is only on f12 tests right? Just because in f12 that you get a higher dps doenst mean its better consistency wise because lightning sin needs stealth all shadow sin needs is rmb and f which depending on the boss means they get a higher consistency

that is the logic here anyway , more effort / risk = more reward. Noone can say playing lighting is easier than shadow but there is also a fact that if you're able to play lighting,the reward will be better as well. (bkz wind and fire kfm)

Archived