x64 client FPS stuck at 30

Hi, since the red dragon update, I'm having some issue with FPS, it's stuck at about 30 and it drops really bad, I tried from setting the graphics up to max, and then change to optimize for low-end pc, same thing.

I switched to x86 and it's fine, is there an issue with the x64 client?

• 2 weeks later...

Same tried doing everything, exclude on antivirus, delete and redownload xigncode, changed directory, put the game on ssd, compatibility settings, reinstalled Direct X 9, Nvidia Control Panel Tweaks AND NO ALL OF IT DOESNT WORK!!!!! What is wrong with this x64 client? stuck at 30 fps always I'm tired of playing on 32 bit always feeling that my game coudlve been better.

P.S. I used two pcs already to test the problem and still it is the same on both

ROG Laptop:

i7 7700HQ 3.8Ghz 

256 SSD

16GB RAM

4GB GTX NVIDIA 1060

Asus Strix Motherboard

PC:

i7 3770K 4.0Ghz

16GB RAM HyperX Fury

256 SSD

6GB GTX NVIDIA 970

Both pc produces the same crappy 30fps while my friends having crappy computer sets, i5 with 12gb ram 750 GTX Nvidia are getting 60+ FPS.

I hope the devs will do something with this i love the game concept and have just started playing with my friends but I cant live playing at 32bit with my 12+GB not being used.

• 2 weeks later...

32-bit works kinda okay, still getting drops to 30fps even at 1 on all graphics and low-end PC checked. I mean for a I7 7700K with GTX1080, that's just a joke, and by the looks of it, NCSoft won't do anything about this, as usual. At this point, I'm getting better FPS playing on CH Server ....

Archived