Jump to content
Forums

Make the VT mats tradable


Recommended Posts

Stuck on rav+9.There is no way to find party for VT either.Dun tell me u can find in some discord channels or something like that.No way to find party. And I am sure also tons of players have same issue

The game is "not allow" to continue your progress.Make it tradable Hive Queen's mats and remove the unaccepted "must title" thing from VT ss and badges.So after that we can continue to do our progress and ppl can find party for VT too in game's chat should be in first place.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, thieve said:

Stuck on rav+9.There is no way to find party for VT either.Dun tell me u can find in some discord channels or something like that.No way to find party. And I am sure also tons of players have same issue

The game is "not allow" to continue your progress.Make it tradable Hive Queen's mats and remove the unaccepted "must title" thing from VT ss and badges.So after that we can continue to do our progress and ppl can find party for VT too in game's chat should be in first place.

The VT mats wont be tradeable for another 2 years coz it will ruin my whale business who sell vt service 9 times a week. I mean all the whales max their gears early and they want their gold back by selling vt services.

Edited by Divine Retribution
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, romiocan said:

Completely agree with thieve.

Raven mats tradeable and aransu is not.Why?

because VT is end game gear and BT not anymore. thats why. Instead of trying to cheese to end game gear farm for it like its intended to.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

because VT is end game gear and BT not anymore. thats why. Instead of trying to cheese to end game gear farm for it like its intended to.

I am not trying to cheese to end game gear. I would like to buy the mats requiret for my honestly farmed gold. What about those ppl who get VT mats but they dont need them any more? They could've  sell them. Its a win-win imo

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

because VT is end game gear and BT not anymore. thats why. Instead of trying to cheese to end game gear farm for it like its intended to.

A year ago, BT mats are end game gear and there are no sealed raven items, u need to find a 24 man to get raven weapon by killing raven king, now u only need to prepare 300g for the mats. This will be the same till new raid Taecheon released like in Korean which is 2019

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, romiocan said:

I am not

I am not trying to cheese to end game gear. I would like to buy the mats requiret for my honestly farmed gold. What about those ppl who get VT mats but they dont need them any more? They could've  sell them. Its a win-win imo

u said u got gold right? i can sell the mats for 8k gold and entrance fee 1k gold, if it didnt drop u have to pay 1k every week till it drop.

Edited by Divine Retribution
Link to post
Share on other sites

you only have to wait for the new dungeon raid 12 of taechon, once this safe dungeon is built that make the item tradable and lower in value, in korea it was nerf vt dungeon and they have taechon +9 now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/3/2018 at 6:30 AM, thieve said:

Stuck on rav+9.There is no way to find party for VT either.Dun tell me u can find in some discord channels or something like that.No way to find party. And I am sure also tons of players have same issue

The game is "not allow" to continue your progress.Make it tradable Hive Queen's mats and remove the unaccepted "must title" thing from VT ss and badges.So after that we can continue to do our progress and ppl can find party for VT too in game's chat should be in first place.

Why do you think there is a non-raid weapon path? 
Max everything you can, wep, soul, jewerly and start looking for a group.
Can't find a group???
Make one! and start recruiting people, there is no excuse. Tons of players waiting for recruit, instead of recruiting themselves.
Once you have a group start working hard on the raid, because it's not like you will clear on the 1st try.

People wanting easy tradeable mats, while me and my group worked hard to clear the raid and get them ourselves, it's what make me mad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2018 at 9:20 PM, Divine Retribution said:

u said u got gold right? i can sell the mats for 8k gold and entrance fee 1k gold, if it didnt drop u have to pay 1k every week till it drop.

Are you aware how ridiculous this is? So they're paying to stand around and look pretty AND paying for the item they want IF it drops?

 

Entry fees are utterly ludicrous.

 

The greed of players is quite disappointing honestly. This would be like a salesman charging to see a picture of the product, then charging again to buy the product IF he actually obtained it and you'd have to pay him until he did.

Edited by swpz
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well be glad NCSOFT does not want our money. They only say: Hey let people pay to whale players which invested into game. Ruin allway how make aransu except of carry run for great number of gold for donating people.

 

Stay calm with current price of anything, there will be no new people in game, and with no way how to go VT and make better gear this game die soon on our EU/NA

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...