Does anyone hate shadow mystic spec?

dklm

Shadow is very versatile because of its aoe and easy focus regen and good damage.  Ever since I got the mystic badge, the rotation has been intolerable.  RMB twice F and repeat.  I hate rotations that don't have any change and works like clockwork.  If I were a robot I could perform this task endlessly but why does it feel like the programmers are saying because you're holding a big axe you must have an IQ of 0.  Here's an easy rotation for you to perform and we've simplified things so much that the rotation never changes, now have fun wielding a big axe and being a dumb oaf.  I am offended by this discrimination and this bring back memories back in elementary school when I hate to write 100 standards to remind myself "I will never do this again."  I get tired just constantly watching the galeforce animation like he's slugging a heavy axe and needing to repeat that like saying no more.

• 2 months later...

Have you ever played a gunner? :D

--

Destroyer is classified as an easy class and I think it's okay. You have to watch your Willpower buff and then.. yea... RMB RMB F. If you don't like it, don't use it. :P

Most of the classes have pretty simple rotation after a specific item (e.g. VT badge for wind kfm)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived