Forums

Aransu fire badge

iWinged

So i'm concernd with aransu mystic badge for fire fm, is it worth it ? i mean its ussable if you have atleast 3 vt ss piece and how  much it increases dps compared do skyrift and using meteor shower? 4 k gold is a lot and i wonder if its worth that much

Aransu mystic badge is the strongest badge for now, so it is worth to get it. With 3 VT ss, 4's cooldown is 22.5 seconds. When you press 4, you can spam other skills like 2, lmb, rmb, or x.  Of course, the dps will increase approximately 50k. With 8 VT ss, 4's cooldown is only 15 seconds. Your dps should increase 20k ~ 30k more (70k ~ 80k) since the X is getting stronger. 

You don't get flat # dps increase from any gear, let alone huge numbers like "50k dps".

Here's a quick parse I did recently when testing out divine dragon bracelet. That is with Aransu 6 so blazing beam modifiers are really high. On Raven gear you can expect Aransu badge to do ~15% of your total dps with 8set VT because of the lower beam modifiers, but considering Skyrift badge contributes by a few % and higher grasp cooldown from just 3set VT, I'd guesstimate a +10-12% increase in overall dps if your normal beam rotation is good. It also increases your burst potential by quite a bit since you don't need to bother with meteor shower on opener.

In the end, I'd still get it just to get used to the rotation and it's an awesome trash mob clearing tool, not to mention that you can do decent in battlegrounds with just the badge and 3 elite+3vt ss. Besides, there is no other piece of gear that gives that much dps just for 4k gold (assuming you have Raven, BT accessories, maxed bracelet and at least awakened soul), so it's still good bang for the buck.

Archived