Secret Agent Outfit removed or WTH of this drop rate?

thieve

I am stopped counting after 50 run...I wanted to see that on my new Sin char....After several hours I am finally give up to farm...

I was goin to buy premium today but after this spending hours "for nothing RNG" system I am changed my mind...

If the game is so stingy even for regular mission outfit,I am stingy too for pay money then.

Edited by thieve
  • Like 1

I farmed this costume too in the last days and I have about 100 runs but nope I've got nothing :) on another char I've needed about 80 runs

The costume-rng in this game is absolutely horrible.

For example:

- I opened 100 Lootboxes of Zaiwei Ruins (1 Run takes 30-35 Minutes (alone)) at once -> 1x the hair and no costume. And before I've farmed also like 100-150 boxes but I've got nothing. With another Char I also had to farm like 170 Boxes to get both

- 134 runs to get the Obsidian Serpent Costume...I hope this NPC you have to protect will burn in hell :'D

- 200+ runs of Bloodshade Harbor -> 0 masks dropped (and 0 hair)

- 20-30 hours farming for the spirit veil, but nopeeee

I've farmed almost every costume and I just can say: don't waste your precious lifetime at this rng :'D

Edited by RyVerseLy
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...

Sorry to reopen this old thread but I'm trying to farm this outfit I don't mind spending a lot of time I'm one of those who have a lot of patience.

However I don't see any quest on my map to being able to fight against the monster who drop it.

I find this video from 2016 and non of those quest are available now... is due a problem with the UE4 update?

On 10/21/2021 at 11:39 PM, LunarSong2 said:

Sorry to reopen this old thread but I'm trying to farm this outfit I don't mind spending a lot of time I'm one of those who have a lot of patience.

However I don't see any quest on my map to being able to fight against the monster who drop it.

I find this video from 2016 and non of those quest are available now... is due a problem with the UE4 update?

I was told that this costume was removed because the dungeon it came from was no longer available -- but this was before the UE4 update -- years before.

• Like 1

Oh thanks for the reply, that is really sad to read. There are a lot of outfits and adornments that are not obtainable anymore or they are really hard to get. I just wish I could spent more time collecting those instead of gearing up like dumb...