Holy Fire Build

Dokodo

Hey Guys

Till today I played the normal build with Primal Force (2sec longer Tombstone), tiger bracelet and 1min cd HM Soul. This Build was for me pretty frustrating, since messing up u're Tab gives u a big dps drop and with the new changes it's pretty hard to align ur Tab with the 1min cd Soul since u have to do 4 First. With this Build u have pretty high burst but the punishement for failing is soo big and the longer the fight goes, you'll drop on dps.

On a Video from keroppi (I can't find it anymore :S) I found a nice Discussion about the Holy Fire Badge and someone told that the Holy Fire Badge in combination with the Dragon Bracelet,the short cd Soul and with the HMSecret RMB  is "Gamechanging" and gives very good sustain dmg could be competing with the shadow gunner. After I read this, I started thinking about that and at the same time as Yunsang dropped me a unrefined bracelet. So I had the unrefined Bracelet and enough solar energy for a holy fire soul badge. I switched my gear as I said to Dragon Bracelet with the Holy Fire Badge and the short cd Soul and I must say it's so nice and smoooth, u won't believe me :D I get so much Tripple shot that I nearly have like 90% uptime on Dragon Bracelet (This is just a speculation).

I tanked Volberus and did like 130k dps, before I could never do that, cause I allways fk up my Tombstone. And when I not fk up my Tombstone I had very high dmg at the beginning but it get so low the longer the fight.

My Profile: https://bnstree.com/character/eu/Artorîa Pendragon

This Build is very sustaining and u don't get hard punishment from messing up with u're rota.

Guys I found no guide or no discussion about this and I want you to give me u're opinion and if there is somethhing else you can change (like with which Soul Badge to infuse with Holy Fire).

And Else what do you think how will this build work with high end gear on vt??

PS: I'm not that good of a player and my english is bad too :S Sorry for grammar mistakes. And I call this just Holy Fire Build since I dunnow how else to call :P

unload got buffed while bulletstorm got nerfed, enigma mystic badge got a buff while skyrift got nerfed too, so using skyrift is not worth if u have long fights.

If we talk about bracelet the reason why u always go tiger is because u can control the timing on it while dragon is pure rng, yes u may get more procs with hm rmb but it is not as reliable as your v skill, also 3 piece vt gives you cd on your v, aransu badges activate when u use your v skill so it synergizes well with the tiger bracelet, also it does more dmg.

forgot to mention nodah uses legacy soulbadge, while some gunners use eon soulbadge, especially if u have high ping and cant pull out 5 bulletstorm rotations.

On 26.3.2018 at 6:29 AM, mankodana said:

unload got buffed while bulletstorm got nerfed, enigma mystic badge got a buff while skyrift got nerfed too, so using skyrift is not worth if u have long fights.

If we talk about bracelet the reason why u always go tiger is because u can control the timing on it while dragon is pure rng, yes u may get more procs with hm rmb but it is not as reliable as your v skill, also 3 piece vt gives you cd on your v, aransu badges activate when u use your v skill so it synergizes well with the tiger bracelet, also it does more dmg.

forgot to mention nodah uses legacy soulbadge, while some gunners use eon soulbadge, especially if u have high ping and cant pull out 5 bulletstorm rotations.

Thx for you're response. I started a lot of thinking and talking with People and I get you're point.

After some test I changed my gear and made some test, dragon bracelet is better for me, till the point I get VT Badge.

So with my current Gear I adapted my Gamestyle with short cd on Soul, Dragon Bracelet and Holy Fire Badge.

I made a video Guide for this Gamestyle

I started with long CD soul, primal badge and tiger bracelet. Then swapped one by one starting with limitless > dragon > short CD soul. I did lose about 5k damage after the swap, but I'm sticking with it as it is much more consistent dps in fights where it's very hard for you to line up CDs properly, for example VT raids when you are called to do many of the mechs. Unload build is also much more forgiving than bullet storm build as messing up one bullet storm rotation will have a big impact on dps. I went with limitless over eons as it works well with holy fire to buff triple shot and reduce V CD. I've had many occasions where I could squeeze out another V usage in between bullet storms thanks for the CD reduction proc from limitless.

If you are skilled and want to push the boundary, definitely go with the long CD soul, legacy badge and tiger bracelet. But if you can't do full set of bullet storms due to ping / frame rate issue, or if you are called on to do mech alot and messes up your bullet storm CDs, then Unload is probably better for you. All these is of course assuming you have the VT SS 3 set bonus.

Archived