Forums

Brawl Friday

Raven Freja

I have seen hole the Battle brawl Friday.

Its was good but anoying to hear on all the give me code.

Of corse I also want the Undefeated costume. but cant type so fast.

Next time find a better way to give outfit maybe a code you can activate up to 20sec after its showed.

so all have a real chance to get it. And every one will be happy. And dont get stress.

And we can watch the show and chat BNS instead of spamming code.

Only a advice not a critic

And thx for a good show

Couldn't stand to watch the entire thing after the fiasco that was the codes. Literally just a ploy to bring in viewers, since a majority of people didn't even have a fighting chance to get the codes, Because of the cap, some people didn't even see the code before all 200 were used up. When they announced that it would be a 200 cap, i assumed there to be a code like every two matches or so, not 1 per ROUND.

They could've easily made it a time limited code so every viewer could get a code, Sure, they would lose viewer count after the first 3 codes, but they did that anyway... this just pissed more people off and pissed off people talk, the chat was filled with comments about the codes when i went to bed. Any comment not about the codes were flushed out within a couple of seconds... amazing comeback from genericname 12345 though! That was a highlight moment!

Its another way to give codes.I just cant write the code and type it on 5 sec.

But more codes is also a way to do it. If I dont get a the costumes I want is ok.

I dont thinking on, me myself and I. I just want a fair way to get it

. I will not try to get it today (Saturday) Im not so fast anyway.

But I will see it and I hope EU will make a comeback. Highlight moment was the Duckwall.

11 hours ago, Yndril said:

Couldn't stand to watch the entire thing after the fiasco that was the codes. Literally just a ploy to bring in viewers, since a majority of people didn't even have a fighting chance to get the codes, Because of the cap, some people didn't even see the code before all 200 were used up. When they announced that it would be a 200 cap, i assumed there to be a code like every two matches or so, not 1 per ROUND.

They could've easily made it a time limited code so every viewer could get a code, Sure, they would lose viewer count after the first 3 codes, but they did that anyway... this just pissed more people off and pissed off people talk, the chat was filled with comments about the codes when i went to bed. Any comment not about the codes were flushed out within a couple of seconds... amazing comeback from genericname 12345 though! That was a highlight moment!

Yeah, I would definitely like to see this better implemented. I think a time sensitive code would be better for more people. Or maybe whoever is logged in and viewing when the codes flash up could just get them auto applied to their account. 

Archived